3 Nat'l Catholic Leaders Elected to Nonprofit Board of Directors
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WAYNE, PA (May 8, 2014) - Catholic Leadership Institute is pleased to announce three national Catholic leaders have joined the organization’s board of directors. The following individuals will serve a three-year term in support of the mission of Catholic Leadership Institute.
Dena Bartlett: Co-Founder and COO of CD2 Learning in Overland Park, KS
Frank J. Hanna, III: CEO of Hanna Capital in Atlanta, GA.
Christine Youngblood: Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Seedling Capital, LLC in Berwyn, PA.
“We are blessed that these great Catholic leaders have chosen to serve the organization,” said Matthew Manion, President & CEO of Catholic Leadership Institute. “Their professional expertise and love of the Church will be an invaluable asset to our ministry of building happy, healthy, and holy Catholic leaders.” Catholic Leadership Institute's Board of Directors provides guidance and assistance to Catholic Leadership Institute in helping the organization to generate the resources necessary to support programs and services provided to the Catholic community. Bartlett, Hanna and Youngblood join an 11 member board comprised of Catholic leaders from across the United States.
Catholic Leadership Institute provides bishops, priests, deacons and lay persons in the Roman Catholic Church with world-class, pastoral leadership formation and consulting services. Currently the Institute is ministering to the bishops, priests and lay leaders in 87 dioceses located in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
*Headshots available upon request.
Catholic Leadership Institute
http://www.CatholicLeaders.org PA, 19087 US
Melissa Squarcia Fordyce - Manager, Donor Communications & Special Events,
Hanna, Bartlett, Hanna Capital, MCFD, Catholic, Leaders, CLI
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal