Make your love for life live on and Walk or Run for Life!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Jose, CA (March 25, 2014) - RealOptions Pregnancy Medical Clinics are ramping up for their annual Walk for Life and Charged Up for Life 5K Run. On Saturday, April 5, 2014 at the Arroyo Picnic Site at Almaden Lake Park, check-in begins at 9:00AM for the two-mile walk or 5K run at 10:00AM. Anyone can participate by asking friends, family, and co-workers for sponsorship.
Pastor Tim Lundy, Executive Pastor of Venture Christian Church, will kick-off the event at 9:45am with an encouraging message and blessing. “This is a great way to help our local community and neighbors, so bring the whole family,” said Donna Hecke, VP of Community Outreach at RealOptions. They will be offering youth ages 12-23 years old who raise $25.00 or more a free special edition WFL/5K Youth Shirt. There will also be a bounce house and face painting for children. After the walk and 5K run a group of Santa Clara County Firefighters will be hosting a free BBQ for all participants and supporters.
All proceeds that are raised will enable RealOptions to offer its many free professional medical services including: pregnancy testing, ultrasound imaging, prenatal care, adoption support, maternity clothing, baby clothing, prevention education, and post abortion healing programs.
RealOptions mission is to advance a culture of life by offering life affirming choices, prevention education, and post abortion-healing to women, men, and students one heart at a time. Bring your friends & family and celebrate the gift of life!
To learn more about the Walk For Life and 5K Run watch: http://youtu.be/JxB7vjFkhIU
To register go to www.friendsofrealoptions.net
To donate go to https://secure.paperlesstrans.com/RealOptions
RealOptions is a non-profit 501(c)3 recognized for its quality of care by providing information, professional medical services, and support services to women and men facing unplanned pregnancies. RealOptions is a medically licensed abortion alternative clinic in Santa Clara County. They are devoted to taking care of women, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. RealOptions strives to be the first place young people go to learn all their options. They are dedicated to supporting a culture of life. All services are free of charge, confidential, and provided without government funding. All donations are tax deductible.
If you know someone who needs their help go to http:/www./realoptions.net
RealOptions Pregnancy Medical Clinic
http://friendsofrealoptions.net CA, 95118 US
Donna Hecke - VP Community Outreach & Business Development, 408 229-9836
Walk For Life, 5K Run, RealOptions Walk For Life
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards