Pauline Books & Media is honored to announce the release of When Faith Feels Fragile: Help for the W
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (November 23, 2013) - Pauline Books & Media is honored to announce the release of When Faith Feels Fragile: Help for the Wary, Weak, and Wandering by Fr. R. Scott Hurd, best-selling and award-winning author of Forgiveness: A Catholic Approach (Pauline Books & Media, 2011).
Baptized and raised in the Episcopal Church, Fr. Hurd began his ordained ministry as a married Episcopal priest. Fr. Hurd entered the Catholic Church in 1996 and was ordained a Catholic priest in 2000. He served as Executive Director of the Archdiocese of Washington’s Office of the Permanent Diaconate and as Vicar General of the Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of Saint Peter. Currently, he is a priest in the Archdiocese of Washington. Fr. Hurd and his wife Stephanie live in Virginia with their three children.
As someone who has personally struggled with his faith, Fr. Hurd knows all too well the questions, doubts, and challenges that can emerge within a faith commitment. When Faith Feels Fragile combines Fr. Hurd’s pastoral ministry experience with his “good-humored and inviting” writing style, “brimming with the wisdom of Sacred Scripture and the saints, and rich in practical advice” (Dawn Eden, author of Thrill of the Chaste). Reassuring, inspiring, encouraging, and challenging readers to take practical steps to reawaken their faith, When Faith Feels Fragile is described as a “good recipe for when the appetite of faith has been waning,” a “strengthening broth meant to restore mind, soul, and spirit” (Elizabeth Scalia, author of Strange Gods).
To schedule an author interview or for other press inquiries, please contact Cathy Knipper, Publicist, at 617-676-4490 ext. 4271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Faith Feels Fragile, along with Forgiveness: A Catholic Approach, are available for purchase at www.pauline.org.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international congregation of women religious whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org/faith MA, 02130 US
Cathy Knipper - Marketing Associate, 617-676-4490 ext4271
faith, Fr. Scott Hurd, Fr. R. Scott Hurd
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network