Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW PAULINE BOOK EXPLORES CONTRACEPTION AND CATHOLICISM
...A HARD PILL TO SWALLOW?
BOSTON, MA (November 15, 2013) - Pauline Books & Media is proud to announce the release of a new book by Angela Franks, PhD.
In this new publication, Franks tackles perhaps the most widely misunderstood Catholic Church teaching of all: contraception. Franks knows firsthand the confusions and objections that arise in response to this controversial subject matter, since as a young Catholic she also questioned the Church’s stance on contraception.
Now this self-described “theologian mom” debunks common misunderstandings about Catholic teaching while answering questions such as: “Is it truly possible to live in accordance with Catholic sexual teaching? What does that life look like? What is the world offering instead, and is it really such a great deal? How can a person who has been contracepting learn to live differently? And how can this most difficult teaching be explained to others who cannot comprehend it?”
Professor, pro-life speaker, and television host, Angela Franks, PhD is the author of Margaret Sanger’s Eugenic Legacy: The Control of Female Fertility (McFarland, 2005) along with a chapter on contraception in Women, Sex, and the Church: A Case for Catholic Teaching (Pauline Books & Media, 2010).
To schedule an author interview or for other press inquiries, please contact Cathy Knipper, Publicist, at 617-676-4490 ext. 4271 or email@example.com. Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why, along with Sex and the Church: A Case For Catholic Teaching, is available for purchase at www.pauline.org.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international congregation of women religious, whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Cathy Knipper - Marketing Associate, 617-676-4490 ext. 42
Contraception,NFP, Angela Franks, PhD, family life, marriage
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow