Fight back against Gay TV in your home!
The homosexual lobby is subverting society by infiltrating our homes.
Buried in the noise of the presidential campaign and everything else, a new TV show aired last month on NBC. Dubbed, "The New Normal" the TV show centers on a homosexual pair who consider themselves "married" and are having a baby by surrogate.
Demonstrating the perversion of the show, the lead male characters appear pregnant in advertising images.
Most critically, the show, as its title implies, is attempting to normalize deviant behavior.
There's nothing normal about homosexual equivalency and gay parenting. If fact, it's so abnormal, it is the subject of a TV show where the title insists that it is normal; but an Orwellian twist cannot change reality - it cannot rewrite natural law.
Catholic Online, alongside many faithful across America, is alarmed by this attempt to place the topic of homosexual relations and parenting in prime time where children can be exposed to the normative brainwashing of hyper-liberal media executives whose primary interests are ratings and money.
Producers of the show may even have a different interest, hoping to drive social change by convincing entire households, including children, that homosexual unions are "normal."
In response to this, Catholic Online has developed a petition, which readers are invited to sign. The petition, which is linked below, will tell the producers of this show that their message of moral decay is unwelcome in our homes.
Christians, as the petition points out, are the moral majority in the United States, and do far more good for society than the homosexual lobby. There are no homosexual hospitals, nor shelters, nor food banks. Homosexual organizations do not build churches or private schools. However, Christians do these things as part of their daily efforts. Christians work hard daily to build a life-affirming society founded on moral principles, natural law, and the loving message of Christ.
Despite these efforts, it's Christians who are being marginalized by the media as producers choose to make and air shows about men being homosexuals rather than about Christian families being wholesome.
Sadly, this is the fodder many Christians consume for "entertainment" without realizing the damage such programming does to society.
The good news is, as Christians united for positive change, good can result. A well-worded petition, a boycott of a television channel, and a few letters to sponsors can make all the difference in the world.
You are now invited to join other Christians like yourself, who have become tired of seeing smut paraded on television as though it were "normal" precisely because it is deviant. Fight back and sign the petition now.
Please view your petition and sign it here.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More TV News
- MSNBC host Martin Bashir leaves after MOST inappropriate comment - or was he really fired?
- A news channel cannot subsist on news alone: Radical changes coming to CNN
- Founder of Trinity Broadcasting network, Paul Crouch dies
- Bob Barker to host 'The Price is Right' on his 90th birthday
- Longtime TV favorite Marcia Wallace passes away at 70
- ABC commentator George Will to switch to Fox News Channel
- Duck Dynasty Breaks Cable Records: Robertson Family Moves Hearts with Authentic Christian Faith
- The verdict's in: Judge Judy highest paid person on TV
- 'Duck Dynasty' clan to hit Christian lecture circuit
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?