Fight back against Gay TV in your home!
The homosexual lobby is subverting society by infiltrating our homes.
Buried in the noise of the presidential campaign and everything else, a new TV show aired last month on NBC. Dubbed, "The New Normal" the TV show centers on a homosexual pair who consider themselves "married" and are having a baby by surrogate.
Demonstrating the perversion of the show, the lead male characters appear pregnant in advertising images.
Most critically, the show, as its title implies, is attempting to normalize deviant behavior.
There's nothing normal about homosexual equivalency and gay parenting. If fact, it's so abnormal, it is the subject of a TV show where the title insists that it is normal; but an Orwellian twist cannot change reality - it cannot rewrite natural law.
Catholic Online, alongside many faithful across America, is alarmed by this attempt to place the topic of homosexual relations and parenting in prime time where children can be exposed to the normative brainwashing of hyper-liberal media executives whose primary interests are ratings and money.
Producers of the show may even have a different interest, hoping to drive social change by convincing entire households, including children, that homosexual unions are "normal."
In response to this, Catholic Online has developed a petition, which readers are invited to sign. The petition, which is linked below, will tell the producers of this show that their message of moral decay is unwelcome in our homes.
Christians, as the petition points out, are the moral majority in the United States, and do far more good for society than the homosexual lobby. There are no homosexual hospitals, nor shelters, nor food banks. Homosexual organizations do not build churches or private schools. However, Christians do these things as part of their daily efforts. Christians work hard daily to build a life-affirming society founded on moral principles, natural law, and the loving message of Christ.
Despite these efforts, it's Christians who are being marginalized by the media as producers choose to make and air shows about men being homosexuals rather than about Christian families being wholesome.
Sadly, this is the fodder many Christians consume for "entertainment" without realizing the damage such programming does to society.
The good news is, as Christians united for positive change, good can result. A well-worded petition, a boycott of a television channel, and a few letters to sponsors can make all the difference in the world.
You are now invited to join other Christians like yourself, who have become tired of seeing smut paraded on television as though it were "normal" precisely because it is deviant. Fight back and sign the petition now.
Please view your petition and sign it here.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: New Normal, petition, advocacy, homosexuality
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More TV News
- Mother of TV psychologists Dr. Joyce Brothers dies at 85
- The British are coming! New Head of NBC Division said to be Deborah Turness
- All four 'American Idol' judges get the ax: What now?
- Danish TV show where men critique women as they disrobe draws criticism
- Actor Allan Arbus dies at 95; played psychiatrist on 'MASH' TV show
- Does the viewer have the right to free TV?
- Jimmy Fallon, less than 40, to become 'Tonight Show' host
- Kurt Warner talks to Catholic Online about hit new reality show, 'The Moment'
- Verizon seeks to change cable TV game rules big time
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?