5 Secrets to a Successful Blog
Everything you need to know!
Do you want your blog to make a difference? Do you want to be a better writer?
1. Make your headlines catchy. Grab the reader's interest and make them want more.
2. This may sound crazy, but write less. Give the maximum amount of Information with the least amount of words. Time is of the essence, blast out your message and keep it short and sweet, or sour as needed. Share your blog post with target customers.
Right now Catholic Online is looking for volunteer bloggers to speak to our vast global community of readers. You can share your message, talk about politics, books, art, music, food, life and family, or what ever nitch your expertise shines in. You can make a difference right now.
3. Use descriptive words effectively. Make your reader create an image in their mind. Form an image when you read "The cell phone slid off of his fingers and plunged to its watery doom in the toilet." Now imagine this "He dropped his cell phone in the toilet" Which created the better image in your mind?
4. Make your personal opinion known. People love blogs, because they are written by people not corporations. People want to know what you think, so tell them.
5. Edit your message before you post. This may seem like writing 101, but it is amazing how many publish blogs that are wrought with spelling errors and grammatical bloopers. Seek out and comment on other blogs with similar topics. When you comment you are building relationships. Relationships help strengthen your own voice and blog.
Now you are ready to lead the charge and blog on Catholic Online. Contact us right now to take advantage of this opportunity. We are looking for 200 (two hundred) of the brightest and uniquely passionate bloggers. Don't miss this opportunity.
Contact Wendy at email@example.com for more information and the opportunity of a lifetime.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Technology News
- DRAMATIC DEATH IN SPACE - Astronomers watch as an entire galaxy bleeds to death before their eyes
- Duck and Cover! Asteroid 2014 DX110 will buzz Earth today and you can watch it happen!
- GIBBERISH! More than 100 articles in scientific journals found to balderdash
- New super pill could prolong human longevity
- 330-foot long aircraft hailed the largest in the world
- Vintage cheese - found on the chests of 3,500-year-old mummies!
- Boeing producing 'BLACK' a super-spy phone worthy of James Bond
- Why the Kepler planet discovery changes ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!
- How long before you visit a baby boutique to design your children from genetic scrap?
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?