5 Secrets to a Successful Blog
Everything you need to know!
Do you want your blog to make a difference? Do you want to be a better writer?
1. Make your headlines catchy. Grab the reader's interest and make them want more.
2. This may sound crazy, but write less. Give the maximum amount of Information with the least amount of words. Time is of the essence, blast out your message and keep it short and sweet, or sour as needed. Share your blog post with target customers.
Right now Catholic Online is looking for volunteer bloggers to speak to our vast global community of readers. You can share your message, talk about politics, books, art, music, food, life and family, or what ever nitch your expertise shines in. You can make a difference right now.
3. Use descriptive words effectively. Make your reader create an image in their mind. Form an image when you read "The cell phone slid off of his fingers and plunged to its watery doom in the toilet." Now imagine this "He dropped his cell phone in the toilet" Which created the better image in your mind?
4. Make your personal opinion known. People love blogs, because they are written by people not corporations. People want to know what you think, so tell them.
5. Edit your message before you post. This may seem like writing 101, but it is amazing how many publish blogs that are wrought with spelling errors and grammatical bloopers. Seek out and comment on other blogs with similar topics. When you comment you are building relationships. Relationships help strengthen your own voice and blog.
Now you are ready to lead the charge and blog on Catholic Online. Contact us right now to take advantage of this opportunity. We are looking for 200 (two hundred) of the brightest and uniquely passionate bloggers. Don't miss this opportunity.
Contact Wendy at email@example.com for more information and the opportunity of a lifetime.
© 2013, Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Technology News
- Good news! The universe is a hologram. The bad news? Well, you're not going to like the bad news...
- NSA is piggybacking off private web tracking to ID and watch you, find targets
- IT'S TRUE: Americans have no right to privacy when they give information to a third party -- such as cell phone provider
- Stanford researchers develop a way to literally read minds
- Report reveals FBI can remotely scan your computer without your knowledge
- NASA releases images of mysterious hexagon on Saturn
- Mars One may stage ultimate anti-reality show where particpants vie to be voted OFF the planet to their demise
- Evidence of an ancient freshwater lake on Mars discovered
- Ultra-secret, Area-51 spy plane finally revealed to the public
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?