When Parents Divorce or Separate: I Can Get Through This
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (December 3, 2013) - Pauline Books & Media is excited to announce the release of When Parents Divorce or Separate: I Can Get Through This by Lynn Cassella-Kapusinski, MS, NCC, a Catholic guide for children.
As a child of divorce, Lynn Cassella-Kapusinski, has first-hand knowledge of the difficulties facing children during this transitional time. As a Nationally Certified Counselor in Catholic-based ministry programs for children of divorce or separation, this author uses her background in pastoral counseling to help children take an active role in healing.
Chapters cover the entire experience of divorce or separation—its development, onset, duration, and aftermath—and acknowledge a child’s emotional, mental, and physical responses amidst these stages. Drawing upon teachings from the Catechism of the Catholic Church, this reassuring companion blends faith with interactive elements as a mechanism for coping, healing, and growing.
As children navigate through this workbook, they develop foundational communication, problem solving, anger management and empathy skills rooted in a Catholic faith perspective.
To schedule an author interview or for other press inquiries, please contact Cathy G. Knipper, Marketing Associate & Publicist, at 617-676-4490 ext. 4271 or email@example.com. When Parents Divorce or Separate is available for purchase at www.pauline.org.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international congregation of women religious, whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://www.pauline.org MA, 02130 US
Cathy Knipper - Marketing Associate/Publicist, 617-676-4490 ext4271
divorce, separation, children, Catholic Church, cope, heal, guidebook, Lynn Cassella-Kapusinski
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way