Array of Hope hits the stage throughout October
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276 or
Multimedia concert experience helps Catholic families embrace their faith
ATLANTA, GA (October 11, 2013) – ARRAY OF HOPE, a two-hour Catholic multi-media extravaganza that features multiple musical acts, motivational speakers and thought-provoking film presentations, is set to wow audiences this month with three performances in New Jersey.
St. Rose Parish will host the first ARRAY OF HOPE concert at 7 p.m. ET Friday, Oct. 18 at the Holy Innocents School Gymnasium in Neptune, N.J. The second ARRAY OF HOPE concert, hosted by St. Joseph Parish, will be held at 7 p.m. ET Saturday, Oct. 19 at the St. Joseph Parish Center in Washington, N.J. The third ARRAY OF HOPE concert will be held at 7 p.m. ET Sunday, Oct. 20 at the Blessed Sacrament Parish Hall in Martinsville, N.J.
The unique concert experience features Sacred Road, a rising faith-infused rock band whose first single, “I Need an Angel,” has been played on over 200 stations worldwide and charted on the CRW Global CHR, AC and Internet charts, all at No. 1. ARRAY OF HOPE also includes Aaron Thompson, a 20-year Catholic ministry veteran and versatile musician with five albums to his credit, and the Costa Crew, a new and exciting family band that exemplifies what is to enjoy, share and witness their faith as a family.
ARRAY OF HOPE, a project of Te Deum Ministries, was created to follow the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ strategic plan for 2013-2016 titled “The New Evangelization/Journey With Christ: Faith-Worship-Witness.” In it, the Bishops are exhorting US Catholics to encounter Christ more fully through greater participation in a community that focuses on marriage, the family and the life and dignity of the human person. ARRAY OF HOPE joyfully answers the Bishops’ three-fold movement to focus on Faith, Worship and Witness.
“I am glad to recommend Array of Hope to any parish, school or institution who wishes to experience a modern, effective, positive way of presenting the message of the Gospel in a sound, attractive manner, said Most Rev. Edgar M. da Cunha, S.D.V., D.D., from the Archdiocese of Newark. “They have already touched many lives and hearts, and I am sure that there are many others waiting to be touched by their ministry.”
For a sneak peak at the experience, click here!
For more information on Te Deum Ministries and/or ARRAY OF HOPE, or to schedule an interview with Mario Costabile, one of the co-creators and producers of ARRAY OF HOPE, please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276 or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications.
http://www.arrayofhope.net GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Te Deum Ministries, Array of Hope, Catholic music, U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- The CatholicTV Network Announces Programming in Honor of the Celestine Year
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources