Inauguration of Thomas More College’s 14th President to be held October 18th
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CRESTVIEW HILLS, KY (October 4, 2013) – David A. Armstrong will be inaugurated as the 14th president of Thomas More College Friday, Oct. 18.
All inauguration events will take place on Thomas More College's campus, 333 Thomas More Parkway in Crestview Hills, Ky. At 10:00 a.m., there will be a special Inauguration Mass at the new Mary, Seat of Wisdom Chapel. At 2 p.m., the installation ceremony will take place in the Connor Convocation Center. The public is invited to attend the Mass and installation ceremony, but an RSVP is requested. Visit www.thomasmore.edu/inauguration for further details and RSVP information.
Special guests include Kentucky State Senator Chris McDaniel, Kentucky State Representative Diane St. Onge, Kenton County Judge Executive Steve Arlinghaus and City of Crestview Hills Mayor Paul Meier.
Armstrong assumed the role of president July 1. He succeeded Sister Margaret Stallmeyer, who stepped down after nine years of service. Before coming to Thomas More College, Armstrong served as Vice President and General Counsel at Notre Dame College in South Euclid, Ohio. In his years of higher education experience, he had numerous successes in academics, enrollment, development, higher education law and athletics.
For more information, please visit www.thomasmore.edu/inauguration.
About Thomas More College: Thomas More College is a values-based liberal arts institution that is proud to be one 10 diocesan colleges in the nation. Located in Crestview Hills, KY, just 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, it was originally founded in 1921 by the Benedictine Sisters as Villa Madonna College. Thomas More offers personalized attention and strong academic programs that allow students to have a distinctive and transformative experience. Thomas More is routinely named one of the best values in higher education by Money magazine’s Best College Buys issue and recognized by the Carnegie Foundation for Advancement of Teaching as a ‘selective liberal arts college.’
liberal arts, catholic education, thomas more college, inauguration, presidential inauguration
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9