New Director of University Relations, Kelly Campbell, has Both Public Relations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
North Canton, OH (August 20, 2013) - Walsh University is pleased to announce Kelly Campbell is the new Director of University Relations. Campbell brings with her more than 20 years of public relations experience in both profit and nonprofit settings. In addition, Campbell has 10 years of service in higher education.
Campbell’s most recent position was as an affiliate professor of communication at Grand Valley State University, where she instructed public relations, advertising and research classes. Prior to her higher education experience, Campbell worked in public relations, marketing, and crisis management, at the American Red Cross and General Dynamics Land Systems.
Campbell has a master’s degree in advertising from Michigan State University and is currently working on a doctorate in Higher Educational Leadership from Western Michigan University.
Walsh University is an independent, co-educational Catholic liberal arts and sciences institution that promotes academic excellence and diversity and provides close faculty-student interaction. It is dedicated to teaching its more than 3,000 students from 15 states and 24 countries to become leaders in service to others through a values-based education with an international perspective in the Judeo-Christian tradition.
http://http://www.walsh.edu/ OH, 44720 US
Kelly A Campbell - Director of University Relations, 330.490.7296
Walsh University, Catholic, Higher Education, College, University, public relations
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow
- OCP brings music to South Korea’s Asian Youth Day
- Episode 35 with Guest Dr. Paul Thigpen
- Jersey City, NJ - Saturday August 23rd Catholic Young Professionals Mass & Biergarten Social
- CESJ Names Fr. Trigilio and Dcn. Gorini to Board of Counselors
- FORBES Ranks Franciscan University Among America's Top Colleges