Alumnus Joins Faculty at Groundbreaking Institute
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ARLINGTON, VA (August 19, 2013) - The Institute for the Psychological Sciences (IPS), is pleased to welcome Roman Lokhmotov, Psy.D., to its faculty.
Dr. Roman Lokhmotov, a 2013 graduate of IPS, is the new Director of the M.S. in Clinical Psychology program and an Assistant Professor at the Institute, a distinct Catholic graduate school of psychology.
His interests include individual and group psychodynamic therapy, cognitive and personality assessment, as well as the psychology of supervision and teaching.
Dr. Lokhmotov completed post-graduate training in psychodynamic therapy at the Washington School of Psychiatry and a fellowship in psychoanalysis at the Washington Center for Psychoanalysis. He is currently pursuing his clinical psychologist license in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Founded in 1999 in Arlington, VA, the Institute for the Psychological Sciences (IPS), is the first and only graduate school of psychology integrating the authentic Catholic understanding of the person, marriage and the family with the best in psychological practice.
The Institute offers master's and doctoral degrees in clinical psychology, and a master's degree in general psychology. In addition, IPS now offers online certificate and continuing education (CE) programs.
Institute for the Psychological Sciences
http://ipsciences.edu/ VA, 22202 US
Ellen Guarente - Asst. Dir. of Promotions, (703) 416-1441 x.116
psychology, counselor, faith, graduate school, education, vocation, integration, school, Catholic
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel
- 'Power of Beauty' Conference to Discuss Role of Beauty in Everyday Life
- One of the Great Overlooked Dramas of the Nazi Era
- Every Day is a Holiday in the Catholic Church!
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle