2012 East Coast Catholic Family Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TRENTON, NJ (June 10, 2012) - Domestic Church Media, a Catholic lay organization, which operates New Jersey’s only two full-time Catholic radio stations, WFJS 1260 AM (Trenton) and 89.3 FM (Freehold), has announced that it will host the 2012 East Cost Catholic Family Conference on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at the Sun National Bank Center in Trenton.
The Conference, “Embrace The Family of God – Empowering Catholics to Become An Evangelizing Force in the Modern World”, will feature nationally-known Catholic evangelists, speakers and musical guests, many of whom are known by their work on EWTN – the Global Catholic Radio and Television Network.
Domestic Church Media Co-Founder and CEO, Jim Manfredonia, said “We’re hoping to draw over 5,000 people, of all ages and states of life – young or old, married or single, lay or religious – to inspire them and get them excited about our Catholic faith.”
The featured speakers will include Fr. Andrew Apostoli, Fr. Donald Calloway, Damon Owens, Jesse Romero and Dr. Colleen Kelly Mast, all of whom are regularly featured on EWTN Television and Radio. The Bishop of Trenton, David M. O’Connell, will be the Main Celebrant and Homilist at the closing Mass.
Musical guests will include The Franciscan Friars of the Renewal and Danielle Rose who was most recently featured as the main performer at World Youth Day in Madrid, Spain last summer.
Manfredonia said that this will be a perfect preparation for the Church’s “Year of Faith” which will begin on October 11th. “In December of last year Pope Benedict said ‘the New Evangelization depends largely on the domestic church’ – that is the family – and as brothers and sister in Christ, we are all members of the same family. We believe that our Conference will amplify that theme as well help Catholics to be better spiritually prepared to celebrate the great ‘Year of Faith’ beginning in October.”
In addition to the celebration of Mass at the end of the day, attendees will also have the opportunity for the Sacrament of Confession and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament during the day.
There will also be many vendors who will be displaying and selling Catholic goods, books, DVDs, CDs and religious articles, and the featured speakers will be available for book signings.
Tickets are $25 for floor level seating and $20 for seats anywhere else in the arena. For more information and to purchase tickets please go to their web site, www.DomesticChurchMedia.org.
Domestic Church Media is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) Catholic Lay Apostolate, founded by Jim & Cheryl Manfredonia, and is committed to Catholic evangelization via the many means of communication, especially radio.
Domestic Church Media
http://domesticchurchmedia.org NJ, 08628 US
Jim Manfredonia - President/CEO, 609-882-9357
Catholic conference, Father Calloway, catholic events,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards