TREASON: Stop the lies, Obamacare is a move towards socialism
Obama must be stopped, his agenda is lethal to the Republic.
It's time to stop with the lies already, but of course they won't stop. One of the greatest deceptions in American history is well under way and is a smashing success for the leftist socialists who currently control our government. We're talking, of course of Obamacare which is becoming a blatant bid to push Americans into a single-payer, socialized healthcare system.
Likewise, doctors are being terminated because insurance companies can't operate at a loss. Doctors who see Medicare patients are being let go because the reimbursements promised by Obamacare isn't enough to cover the costs of treatment.
Likewise, the government Obamacare website continues to limp along, turning away with technical difficulties many people who are actually interested in signing up. At the same time, millions of young, healthy Americans are refusing to participate altogether.
Even the less-healthy are staying away because the costs of Obamacare plans are quite high, especially for families. Instead of paying the equivalent of a second mortgage, many are choosing to forgo coverage and will apply only when faced with fines greater than the premiums, or catastrophic illness.
The administration has promised subsidies for people who buy plans, but these subsidies are funded with tax dollars, meaning the very people who are paying premiums are also getting their own tax dollars back to help pay for their premiums, just filtered through the government.
The entire debacle is literally criminal and warrants intense Congressional scrutiny. Of course, in the current climate of political corruption in Congress, such justice is unlikely. Nor will the Obama-controlled justice department ever order an investigation.
In another age, or another state, the behavior of the Obama administration would be decried as corrupt and charges of treason might follow. The Obamacare disaster has robbed millions of Americans of their health insurance, stripped them of their choice (Obama is only pro choice if your choice matches his), and drained household budgets of billions of dollars, landing the profits in the pockets of insurance executives.
America has been fleeced. Worse, our healthcare system has been set up for failure. If it was on life support before Obamacare, then it will definitely flatline now.
So what now? Well, after the Reichstag fire, comes salvation. Obama and his comrades will deliver us from the disaster they created by offering us a drink from the holy grail of socialism.
A single-payer, socialized healthcare system will ensure every Americans gets affordable healthcare, because the free market "failed." Indeed it did fail, as soon as the freedom was undermined.
The more Americans become dependent on government for their basic needs, the more power the government and their corporate buyers can control the people. Eventually we'll be able to cast off the silliness and shams of our democracy and replace them with the reality that America is not a free country anymore.
Americans, patriots, the time has come for us to resist this dangerous development. Non-violent, peaceful revolution against Obamacare and the current administration are required. We must take up arms at the ballot box, electing those who will put a stop to this creep towards socialism in our country during next year's election. We must send warriors to Congress.
Then, we must elect a patriot for President in 2016. This could be our last chance to save the Republic from socialism. A final opportunity to save genuine choice, to save religious freedom and the other rights we supposedly hold dear. Our government and institutions have failed us. The Supreme Court refused to save us, and the criminal element in Congress and the White House wants to see us fall into their political and economic trap.
It's down to you. What are you going to do?
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lord’s invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Russia seeks access to new facilities for navy: Is a new Cold War ahead?
- Bill that would allow surprise inspections at abortion clinics close to approval in Arizona
- UN: Almost 10,000 incidents of school violence from 2009-2013
- Syria, Venezuela, North Korea and Uganda called out by U.S. State Department for human rights abuses
- Citing 'negative consequences,' Arizona Governor vetoes anti-gay bill
- 'Shared responsibility payment' in Obamacare tax hides veiled threat
- California Senator faces 400 years in prison on corruption charges
- Leaked document shows NSA spied on trade talks, U.S. lawyers
- First medical doctor in Texas suspended under new abortion law
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?