CA law to allow boys to use girls restrooms, showers, and sports and vice versa
Boy can now be girls, and girls can now be boys. DNA is obsolete.
A proposed bill in California may allow students who self-identify as transgendered, regardless of their actual sex, to use restrooms of the opposite sex. The bill has sparked intense debate in Sacramento.
Sex is determined by DNA, however there are individuals who poses specific physical traits while professing a desire to be the opposite of what nature has decreed. Transgender activists say this creates inner conflict and can lead to severe emotional distress.
In other words, some children identify with the opposite sex, despite their physical traits, they would allegedly feel more comfortable being treated as a member of the opposite sex. This includes permission to use an opposite sex restroom, locker facilities, and participation in opposite sex activities such as sports teams.
The bill would enshrine this option in law. Some school districts have already implemented these policies on a district-level, at least with restroom permissions, however a comprehensive law does not exist in California. Massachusetts and Connecticut are the only other states with such laws.
Earlier in the year, a Colorado family brought suit against their child's school, claiming the elementary school discriminated against their son who wanted to use the girl's bathroom because he identifies himself as a girl. The school suggested the boy use the restroom at the nurse's station or teacher's lounge, but this wasn't enough for the parents.
A law, like the one proposed in California, could allow a boy who says he's a girl, to participate in female activates at school, including sporting events and showers. This could also change the competitive nature of these activities.
Ultimately, this is further erosion of traditional society, and a perversion of human sexuality. Children should not have these conflicts, and these topics have not been at issue until now. However, as the homosexual lobby breaks down a path to federally recognized marriage, they are also making inroads into schools and seeking out children to drive their agenda.
The state legislature is listening.
California is a very left-leaning state and cities such as San Francisco are regarded as the most libertine places in the world. In fact, San Francisco has hijacked the word "pride" using it as a synonym for their amoral culture.
Eventually, it is thought that the precedent could permit children of both sexes to use makeup, and to dress as members of the opposite sex in schools. Already children who have self-identified as suffering a same-sex attraction have been permitted access to school activities such as dances, bringing their same-sex partner to the events and winning cases where they have been barred.
Sex and sexuality should be a minor issue for children, especially the very young. Instead kids should be focused on learning their multiplication tables and how to read and write proficiently. Instead, sexual identity is the topic du jour. We now live in a society where children as young as five or six are being raised as members of the opposite sex, and such deviance is encouraged. Now, it will be sanctioned with the power of state law.
Genetics and morality have nothing to do with the question, at least not in the minds of state politicians.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Why America's Catholics Need an Apocalypse
- Republicans win BIG! Special election in Florida watched closely.
- Surveillance is 'setting fire' to the Internet, whistle blower Snowden says
- INTERNET TAKEOVER: Senator introduces bill to prevent online takeover from U.N., or foreign power
- Huckabee: 'If this nation forgets our God, then God will have every right to forget us'
- Russia seeks access to new facilities for navy: Is a new Cold War ahead?
- Bill that would allow surprise inspections at abortion clinics close to approval in Arizona
- UN: Almost 10,000 incidents of school violence from 2009-2013
- Syria, Venezuela, North Korea and Uganda called out by U.S. State Department for human rights abuses
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?