Sarah Palin comes roaring back to reunite conservatives
SarahPAC, Sarah Palin's Political Action Committee releases video 'Loaded for Bear'
Onetime presidential contender Sarah Palin remains very much active in today's political landscape. In a bid to influence 2014 elections, SarahPAC -- Sarah Palin's Political Action Committee, has released a video entitled "Loaded for Bear." It's intended to inspire and unite independents, conservatives and Tea Partiers for the 2014 midterm elections.
In a bid to influence 2014 elections, SarahPAC -- Sarah Palin's Political Action Committee, has released a video entitled "Loaded for Bear." It's intended to inspire and unite independents, conservatives and Tea Partiers for the 2014 midterm elections.
Palin's video shows footage and headlines from mainstream media outlets such as Politico referring to Palin as a "kingmaker." Conservative outlets like Fox News also acknowledge how successfully Palin has used her star-power to help elect conservative candidates to office.
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is seen, also praising Palin for her fearlessness and being instrumental in electing senators such as Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Pat Toomey, Jeff Flake, Deb Fischer, Cruz and governors like Nikki Haley of South Carolina. "Sarah Palin picks winners," Cruz says in the video.
Former South Carolina Senator and current president of the Heritage Foundation Jim DeMint declared lat year that Palin's endorsement "has more influence in primaries than any other endorsement right now."
It's presumed that this dynamic will remain constant in the next two years as Palin is often seen as a one-woman clearinghouse for conservative and Tea Party candidates.
Palin is depicted at Tea Party rallies in places like Nevada and at the Iowa State Fair in 2011, where she impressed Iowans, liberals and the mainstream media by answering nearly every question asked of her and engaging comfortably with nearly everyone who approached her for nearly six hours.
Footage of Palin's 2013 CPAC speech is shown where Palin says, "Don't let the big consultants, the big money men and the big bad media scare you off" from running for office.
Palin also urges Republicans to focus more on "rebuilding the middle class" than rebranding the party and says "it is time to furlough the consultants."
She also highlights her signature issue of dismantling the permanent political class and fighting crony capitalism, beseeching Republicans to search for candidates from Main Street communities, PTA meetings, small businesses and Tea Party rallies.
"SarahPAC supporters - the 2014 elections are just twenty months away. We appreciate your support, together we have elected many great commonsense conservatives over the past four years," SarahPAC Treasurer Tim Crawford says in a statement posted with the video. "Together, we will keep fighting to support these bold candidates."
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Colin Powell, Republican, comes out in favor of single-payer healthcare system
- Francis, Human Dignity and Culture: Time for a Radical Christian Action Movement
- Obamacare is a success! But not the kind you'll want to celebrate
- New 'Obamacare' health plans may exclude major hospitals
- Marriage Liberation Movement: Global Defense of Marriage in France, China and Around the World
- Principles are expensive: Republican governors missing out on billions in Medicaid funds
- Rush Limbaugh is Wrong, Karen Finney of MSNBC is Nuts: Pope Francis and Capitalism
- NSA REVELATIONS: Ways that would have been previously unimaginable
- Gap between rich and poor: Income gap threatens U.S. 'way of life,' Obama says
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?