MANSON TO MARRY: America's most notorious murderer and madman says he will wed 25-year-old woman
Mastermind behind 1960s murders says he will wed longtime female fan known as 'Star'
Charles Manson. The name is synonymous with murder, madness and death. The 79-year-old mass killer was known for his way with the ladies, as witness his female followers back in the 1960s who were all to eager to kill at his command. Now - a 25-year-old woman known only as "Star" is set to wed the monster behind bars.
It won't be the first marriage for Charles Manson, who was married at least twice before he became a cult leader.
Manson is hailed by Rolling Stone as "a face-of-evil superstar symbol second only to Hitler."
AFTER THE UNSPEAKABLE, WE SPEAK HOPE. Support Catholic Online's response to Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. DONATE NOW ...
His betrothed, "Star," moved near to Corcoran State Prison when she was 19, just to be closer to him. Carving an X into her forehead, her "body art" matches the swastika tattoo Manson has.
"Yeah, well, people can think I'm crazy, but they don't know. This is what's right for me. This is what I was born for," Manson says. Star's resemblance to Manson Family member Susan Atkins has caused may to do a double-take.
Star runs multiple Web sites calling for Manson's release, said she knew she would be his wife. "I'll tell you straight up, Charlie and I are going to get married. When that will be, we don't know. But I take it very seriously. Charlie is my husband. Charlie told me to tell you this. We haven't told anybody about that."
Star said there won't be any conjugal visits because "California lifers no longer get them." If they were an option, "we'd be married by now."
Born in St. Louis, Missouri, Star belonged to a religious family who locked her in her room throughout her high school years after she refused to go to church and started taking drugs.
While in high school, a friend told her about Manson's environmental writing and she decided to contact him, Rolling Stone reports. Star then took $2,000 she saved working in a retirement home kitchen at the age of 19 and then jumped on a train headed to California.
Star now visits him every Saturday and Sunday for up to five hours a day. She claims that her parents not only like him but have invited him to stay with them if he ever gets out of prison.
It won't be the first marriage for Manson, who was married at least twice before he became a cult leader. He also has three known children - not counting the untold number of children he sired with his female groupies, who have since reached adulthood after being put in foster care.
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Fr. Paul Schenck: The New Eugenics, 'Better Babies' and the Dangers of Biotechnology
- Interview With Cardinal SeŠn Patrick O'Malley Gives Insights into the Heart of Pope Francis
- Deal W. Hudson: Why Social Conservatives Should Become Cultural Conservatives
- CORPORATE SPY: Engineering consultant accused of stealing secrets from DuPont for Chinese
- 24th season of Defending Life Premiered March 5th on EWTN
- Justina Pelletier: Massachusetts DCF Running for Cover Under Legal and Media Pressure
- Matt C. Abbott On a New Book, The Seven Big Myths About Marriage
- Deal Hudson on Culture and the Death of God
- 'Ag gag' bill passes in Idaho; filming at farms now prohibited
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?