Striking new images from skeptical hiker show TWO Bigfoot creatures in Pennsylvania woods
Images are strring debate.
New photos from Pennsylvania purport to show Bigfoot. This time, the images come from a man who is a self-professed Bigfoot skeptic too. Meanwhile, another hiker claims he can prove, with his photographs, that the images are not of Bigfoot at all.
Pennsylvania hiker, John Stoneman, 57, apparently captured an image of not one, but two possible sightings of the elusive creature. No bigfoot image has ever before captured more than one of the creatures at a time. One of Stoneman's images appear to show two of the creatures.
Stoneman says he is not a believer in Bigfoot, at least not until now. He says that he is familiar with bears in the area, but that these creatures were not bears.
He told Headlines and Global News, "I'm a skeptic myself. I'm not a believer, but this was not a bear and you can see fur on it ... It's wider at the shoulders and tapers down whereas a bear is bigger in the middle and stands differently with its paws out -- this was standing like a man, like a Bigfoot."
Is this Bigfoot? Or a tree stump? Or a bear?
Meanwhile, an unidentified tipster says that he can show the sighting is just of a tree stump. He submitted an image of a stump from the area.
What's your opinion? Is this proof of Bigfoot? Or just a case of an over-active imagination?
Decide for yourself.
This image possibly shows two of the elusive creatures.
Do stumps usually look like this?
One man claims this picture is what we're really looking at, and it's just a tree stump...
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lord’s invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Courageous Cardinal George Challenges Us to Use Lent as a Time to Take Stock of Our Lives
- Deal Hudson on the Creed: What Kind of One is 'One God'
- Fr. Paul Schenck: The New Eugenics, 'Better Babies' and the Dangers of Biotechnology
- Interview With Cardinal Seán Patrick O'Malley Gives Insights into the Heart of Pope Francis
- Deal W. Hudson: Why Social Conservatives Should Become Cultural Conservatives
- CORPORATE SPY: Engineering consultant accused of stealing secrets from DuPont for Chinese
- 24th season of Defending Life Premiered March 5th on EWTN
- Justina Pelletier: Massachusetts DCF Running for Cover Under Legal and Media Pressure
- Matt C. Abbott On a New Book, The Seven Big Myths About Marriage
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?