War On the Horizon: Why is this Obama employee promoting a race war?
Ayo Kimathi includes half-white Obama on his list of enemies.
The Obama administration is becoming embroiled in a new scandal after a Department of Homeland Security official was caught running a website that openly promotes the killing of whites. That official is also responsible for procurement of weapons and ammunition for the Department.
The website sells videos alongside its militant, racist message. When asked about the website, Ayo Kimathi told his superiors that the site was established to sell videos.
However, a review of the website reveals it sells a lot more than videos. It also sells the concept of a race war with whites, saying that "in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites - more than our Christian hearts can possibly count," according to a report from the Southern Poverty Law Center which outed the official.
A supervisor who asked not to be named, said his coworkers fear him as someone who could "go postal" meaning they fear he could become angry and murder his coworkers. "I am astounded he's employed by the federal government, let alone Homeland Security," the supervisor told the SPLC on the condition of anonymity.
What is more astounding is that in order to set up such a website and maintain it, Kimathi would have been required to obtain written permission from his superiors first because he is a law enforcement agency employee. That means someone authorized his website.
The SPLC says he misrepresented the true nature of his website to his superiors by calling the website merely "WOH" to his superiors. He never explained that WOH actually means "War on the Horizon." He passed the site off as an entertainment site.
Nonetheless, one must wonder what is going on in the DHS that such behavior can occur in the first place, then continue. At no point does it seem that supervisors ever reviewed that Kimathi was doing online.
In fact, it is unclear if he will even face disciplinary action over the site because after all, he did have permission.
The DHS has been in the news recently for purchasing over a billion rounds of ammunition as well as armored vehicles and other heavy equipment and guns. The Obama administration has never given a satisfactory answer as to why the DHS has been in such acquisition mode. However, in his role within the DHS, Kimathi is one of the managers responsible for making these purchases.
And now he has been caught calling for a literal race war against whites.
The website has a list of enemies on it, and that list includes President Obama, who is himself technically half-white. Obama's mother was caucasian. Obama has been accused of preparing for a race war of his own, and of baiting racial issues by exploiting topics such as the Trayvon Martin shooting acquittal of George Zimmerman.
It remains the subject of speculation what Obama's personal agenda may be and if it is grounded in racism. Despite that Obama does remain an enemy of life, advocating abortion and other anti-life measures as well as calling for Christians to pay for these measures so women can access them for free.
However despicable Christians may find these moves, and what could possibly be anti-Catholic and anti-Semitic motives in the administration, these accusations also remain speculative. Although evidence is growing.
Still, there appears to be no connection between Obama and Kimathi other than being listed as an "enemy" on the website and Obama being his technical boss.
There is no comment yet from either Kimathi or the DHS or President Obama on the scandal. As of mid-morning PDT on Thursday, the site was offline due to heavy traffic.
The site is "War on the Horizon" and it contains militant rhetoric. Discretion is advised when viewing the content.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Interview With Cardinal SeŠn Patrick O'Malley Gives Insights into the Heart of Pope Francis
- Deal W. Hudson: Why Social Conservatives Should Become Cultural Conservatives
- CORPORATE SPY: Engineering consultant accused of stealing secrets from DuPont for Chinese
- 24th season of Defending Life Premiered March 5th on EWTN
- Justina Pelletier: Massachusetts DCF Running for Cover Under Legal and Media Pressure
- Matt C. Abbott On a New Book, The Seven Big Myths About Marriage
- Deal Hudson on Culture and the Death of God
- 'Ag gag' bill passes in Idaho; filming at farms now prohibited
- Man becomes first married Catholic priest in the United States with Vatican blessing
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?