SHOCKING COURTROOM VIDEO: Nevada woman arrested by same Marshall she says sexually assaulted her
Judge is seen playing, talking to woman's daughter the entire time
Multiple employees and managers at the Clark County family court in Las Vegas, Nevada are now under investigation for allegedly covering up a sexual assault by a court marshal. A video has surfaced showing a woman saying that a marshal had sexually assaulted her during a drug search - whereupon the same marshal slaps the cuffs on her for "false allegations made against a police officer."
The video shows Marshal James Kenyon preparing to arrest Monica Contreras. She can be heard pleading with him. "For what, sir? Why would I be arrested? Can you please tell me?"
The woman in the video, Monica Contreras went to family court with her 2-year-old daughter in August of 2011, in the courtroom only a few minutes on a routine divorce case. Her husband filed for a Temporary Restraining Order against her during their divorce. He never showed up in court and so the order was denied.
While Contreras was leaving, family court marshal Ron Fox ordered her into a waiting room for an unexplained drug search. Contreras says that Fox touched her buttocks, breast, and ordered her to lift up her shirt.
A later internal investigation by Clark County courts validated her claims. Contreras went back into the same courtroom and told hearing master Patricia Donninger that her requests to have a female marshal were ignored.
"I think I'd rather have a female in here and he went anyway. I was just offended by it. I'm just offended that he asked me," an upset Contreras tells Donninger, who doesn't respond.
The video shows Marshal James Kenyon preparing to arrest Contreras. She can be heard pleading with him. "For what, sir? Why would I be arrested? Can you please tell me?"
Marshal Kenyon is heard telling Contreras to turn around and put her hands behind her back. As Contreras continues to ask why she is being arrested, Marshal Ron Fox replies. "Because of false allegations made against a police officer," he told her.
After repeated attempts by the marshals to get Contreras to recant her story, she breaks down.
"Let me go. It was all lies. I don't want to deal with anything. It was all lies. All lies. All lies. All lies. Please stop," she said.
Fox then tells Contreras the only way she can avoid jail is to step up to the microphone and recant. Contreras agrees, but does the opposite. "You put me in a room. You asked me to lift up my shirt without a witness," Contreras says. Fox then says, "OK, take her to jail."
Contreras pleads to hearing master Patricia Donninger to listen to her, but Donninger never acknowledges her, talking and playing with Contreras's daughter.
"How can you do this to me? How can you watch?" Contreras pleads.
The marshal in question has since been fired.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Fr. Paul Schenck: The New Eugenics, 'Better Babies' and the Dangers of Biotechnology
- Interview With Cardinal SeŠn Patrick O'Malley Gives Insights into the Heart of Pope Francis
- Deal W. Hudson: Why Social Conservatives Should Become Cultural Conservatives
- CORPORATE SPY: Engineering consultant accused of stealing secrets from DuPont for Chinese
- 24th season of Defending Life Premiered March 5th on EWTN
- Justina Pelletier: Massachusetts DCF Running for Cover Under Legal and Media Pressure
- Matt C. Abbott On a New Book, The Seven Big Myths About Marriage
- Deal Hudson on Culture and the Death of God
- 'Ag gag' bill passes in Idaho; filming at farms now prohibited
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?