Chicken and Waffles potato chips -- yep, that's a thing
Lay's will debut three flavors as part of a million-dollar contest.
Hold on to your tastebuds, foodies, Lay's chips has quite a challenge for you. Three new flavors of chip are being test marketed across the country and the winning flavor will join the lineup of the popular potato chip maker's other offerings.
The flavor that wins will be kept on indefinitely, and the person who suggested the flavor will win one million dollars, or one percent of the chip's revenues for the first year, whichever is greater.
The contest is called "Do us a Flavor" and is between Chicken and Waffles, Sriracha, and Cheesy Garlic Bread flavored chips.
Lay's potato chips debuts about one new flavor per year, but this marks the first time the company has solicited flavors from the public. It is also allowing the public to choose the winning flavor.
The company has also added that should all the flavors do particularly well, they may choose to keep more than one.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Lays, Chicken and Waffles, chips, Sriracha, cheesy garlic bread, potato chips, flavors, do us a flavor
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- All survive terrifying plane 'belly landing' in Newark
- Nebraska Bishop: Gosnell clinic was 'reminiscent of Auschwitz'
- Why even if you lose, playing Powerball isn't such a bad bet after all
- Cheap cigarette outlets in U.S. may be funding terrorists
- Shocking report reveals 38 men, 33 women are raped each day in the military
- Father Frank Pavone: Houston Abortionist Killing Babies Born Alive
- Bill Donohue, Catholic League, Disclose Fight with the IRS, Demonstrate Courage
- Chilling note scrawled by bloodied Boston terrorist reveals motive
- Sex In Uniform: Why the Increase in Sexual Assaults in the Military?
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?