Chicken and Waffles potato chips -- yep, that's a thing
Lay's will debut three flavors as part of a million-dollar contest.
Hold on to your tastebuds, foodies, Lay's chips has quite a challenge for you. Three new flavors of chip are being test marketed across the country and the winning flavor will join the lineup of the popular potato chip maker's other offerings.
The flavor that wins will be kept on indefinitely, and the person who suggested the flavor will win one million dollars, or one percent of the chip's revenues for the first year, whichever is greater.
The contest is called "Do us a Flavor" and is between Chicken and Waffles, Sriracha, and Cheesy Garlic Bread flavored chips.
Lay's potato chips debuts about one new flavor per year, but this marks the first time the company has solicited flavors from the public. It is also allowing the public to choose the winning flavor.
The company has also added that should all the flavors do particularly well, they may choose to keep more than one.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action' to end global hunger
- Five-year-old girls signs Christmas carols for deaf parents
- Religious Cleansing in the USA: Federal Judge Orders Mt. Soledad War Memorial Cross Be Torn Down
- Gitmo commander says he agrees with Obama about...
- David and Goliath: Radiance Foundation and Ryan Bomberger Defend Children, Stand Up to the NAACP
- Anti-Christian Persecution: Christians Forced out of Business in Colorado and New Mexico
- Mary, Our Lady of Quatlasupe - She who crushes the head of the serpent, is leading the New Evangelization
- HISTORICAL TREASURE: Shipwreck hunter finds 152-year-old Civil War-era ship in Lake Huron
- My Journey Home to the Church and to Penance, the Sacrament of Freedom
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?