Korean Airlines to build tallest building in the West - Los Angeles
Building will feature offices and a hotel.
A $1 billion hotel and office skyscraper is now ready to start construction in downtown Los Angeles. The structure will be the tallest building west of Chicago and is being financed by developer, Korean Airlines.
The glass-exterior structure will include a 900 room hotel as well as office space.
Visitors will enjoy high-speed elevators that will take them to a top floor observation desk for sightseeing. The topmost floor will also feature an infinity pool. A restaurant will also be built into the 71st floor.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Duck Dynasty and the GQ Interview of Phil Robertson: Rejecting Political Correctness
- Archbishop Nienstedt Voluntary Steps Aside After Allegation, Claims it is Absolutely and Entirely False
- Here Comes Polygamy: Utah Federal Judge Strikes Down Much of the Prohibition against Polygamy
- New York teachers make twice as much as those in South Carolina
- Abortion mill monster Kermit Gosnell gets 30 years
- Read the climactic open letter from Edward Snowden to Brazil
- 'SISTER WIVES:' Part of Utah's ban on polygamy struck down
- Religious Cleansing in the USA: Federal Judge Orders Mt. Soledad War Memorial Cross Be Torn Down
- David and Goliath: Radiance Foundation and Ryan Bomberger Defend Children, Stand Up to the NAACP
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?