DISGUSTING! Website says Temple University has most 'Sugar Babies' - Philadelphia
Website allows women to sellt heir companionship to older, wealthy men.
In news of the disgusting, the website SeekingArrangement.com says Temple University in Philadelphia is top in the nation for young women seeking older, wealthy men to pay their tuition - in exchange for a "Mutually Beneficial Relationship."
According to the website, "The population of college Sugar Babies in Pennsylvania has steadily increased every year, with Temple leading all major universities this year," according to founder Brandon Wade. "While some may argue that these women are just using men for their own personal gain, I believe that they are proactive in pursuing a higher education."
Although the site does not overtly endorse prostitution, there are those who claim is it nothing less. The site does not mention the exchange of sexual activity for money, but one would be naive to assume its overt goal to form "friendships" is anything but a veil.
Of course, it seems ironic that in pursuit of education, men and women would engage in behavior that suggests a distinct lack of it, at least in a moral sense.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- HHS Mandate News: Priests for Life to Have its Day in Court!
- St. Nicholas: Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa
- Same-sex weddings now comprise 17 percent of all Washington state marriages
- Nuclear password to start World War III - was 00000000
- How Many Loaves Do You Have? Living the Miracle of the Loaves Today
- If Detroit declares bankruptcy - what then?
- United States teens still lagging behind their global friends in education
- Thanksgiving: We Must Become Again a People of Thanksgiving, Love and Light
- A Thanksgiving Day Reflection on the Goodness of America
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?