A Nation Will Rise! A Promotional Video for the March for Life
We Will Be Judged By Our Love for Life
Today's video presents the words that President Obama offered after the occurrence at Newtown, Connecticut. His words strike at the heart of the matter: there can be no indifference when it comes to human life. If only he understood and accepted the full weight of what he was saying.
WASHINGTON, DC (Catholic-Link.com) - Today's video presents the words that President Obama offered after the occurrence at Newtown, Connecticut. His words strike at the heart of the matter: there can be no indifference when it comes to human life. If only he understood and accepted the full weight of what he was saying.
What truth is being brought to light here? The greatness of a living society can only be judged according to the greatness with which it loves and defends life itself. All the riches in the world must be considered worthless, trash, if we are poor in love.
The decision to live for life is not one amongst many. It is the decision upon which all other decisions are based and from which they draw their energy and direction. There is no neutral ground, no watching from the sidelines. We must leave all excuses behind, shake ourselves free from indifference, and fight for life.
The March for Life Rally will take place this year January 25. For more information, please visit the official website.
Catholic-link.com is a website run by a group of young Catholics seeking to offer videos and resources to help others in their apostolate. See us on Facebook!
Videos and resources for Catholic apostolate.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Mary, Our Lady of Quatlasupe - She who crushes the head of the serpent, is leading the New Evangelization
- David and Goliath: Radiance Foundation and Ryan Bomberger Defend Children, Stand Up to the NAACP
- Anti-Christian Persecution: Christians Forced out of Business in Colorado and New Mexico
- Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action' to end global hunger
- HISTORICAL TREASURE: Shipwreck hunter finds 152-year-old Civil War-era ship in Lake Huron
- My Journey Home to the Church and to Penance, the Sacrament of Freedom
- Crisis pregnancy Centers: Heeding Pope Francis' Call to 'Accompany' Women Contemplating Abortion
- What happened to Roanoke's Lost Colony? New clues cast a mysterious light on an old legend
- Fr Paul Schenck: Immaculate Conception Tells us Who Mary Is and Who We Are
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?