A Nation Will Rise! A Promotional Video for the March for Life
We Will Be Judged By Our Love for Life
Today's video presents the words that President Obama offered after the occurrence at Newtown, Connecticut. His words strike at the heart of the matter: there can be no indifference when it comes to human life. If only he understood and accepted the full weight of what he was saying.
WASHINGTON, DC (Catholic-Link.com) - Today's video presents the words that President Obama offered after the occurrence at Newtown, Connecticut. His words strike at the heart of the matter: there can be no indifference when it comes to human life. If only he understood and accepted the full weight of what he was saying.
What truth is being brought to light here? The greatness of a living society can only be judged according to the greatness with which it loves and defends life itself. All the riches in the world must be considered worthless, trash, if we are poor in love.
The decision to live for life is not one amongst many. It is the decision upon which all other decisions are based and from which they draw their energy and direction. There is no neutral ground, no watching from the sidelines. We must leave all excuses behind, shake ourselves free from indifference, and fight for life.
The March for Life Rally will take place this year January 25. For more information, please visit the official website.
Catholic-link.com is a website run by a group of young Catholics seeking to offer videos and resources to help others in their apostolate. See us on Facebook!
- - -
Videos and resources for Catholic apostolate.
Keywords: Pro-Life, Abortion, Obama, March for Life,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- SHOCKING: Senator says IRS set to pay out $70 million in employee bonuses
- Agents think they'll find out what happened to Jimmy Hoffa - after 40 years
- Did Pocahontas save explorer John Smith here? Native American site of Werowocomoco fascinating regardless
- Poorly prepared teachers steering nation's classrooms
- Cheers Star: We Didn't Need Surveillance When We Were Kids - 'We Had God'
- IN SEARCH OF SUNKEN TREASURE: Divers plunge into Lake Michigan to search for 17th Century ship
- No-one Can Change the Truth About Fatherhood. Love Your Father. Be a Good Father
- Archbishop Chaput Cuts Through the Double Talk About Religious Liberty
- Courageous Cardinal George of Chicago Defends Marriage, Calls for Public Conversion
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?