Catholic TV Ad Featuring Lou Holtz Airs during College Football Bowl Week, Reaching 70 Million Homes!
"Saw Lou Holtz do your commercial twice so far during the Rose Bowl Game! I had no idea! I want to show it to my...friends!" --Donna "Saw it! It brought me to the site. Loved it!"-Ramon "This commercial is excellent. Thanks for the great placement and for Coach Holtz's efforts!"-Fran
I truly hope you see this wonderful commercial as you watch the Bowl games. Even more, I hope you will visit Catholics Come Home and become a part of this life changing effort for this new missionary age. I am including a Press Release Tom Peterson of Catholics Come Home sent out below concerning this commercial. The Lou Holtz commercial is new and currently airing.Watch for it and pray for Tom Peterson and Catholics Come Home.
Catholic TV Ad Airs during College Football Bowl Week, reaching 70 million homes!
They say football is a religion for some diehard fans. That's why we're airing a new national television commercial beginning during college football bowl week and ending with the BCS National Championship (Notre Dame vs. Alabama), January 7, 2013!
This one-of-a-kind ad features beloved legendary football Coach Lou Holtz delivering a rallying half-time pep-talk. In the 30-second commercial, Holtz coaches viewers to the goal in life..."heaven." He is an ideal person to deliver the message, since Holtz is a well-known veteran of goals, coaching Notre Dame to the National Title in 1988 during their last undefeated season.
You and I know that faith is not a spectator's sport; it must be lived.it's interactive! This is why we're trying a creative game plan, with the goal of winning loyal fans for Jesus and the Church! All viewers who follow the wisdom of Coach Holtz-keeping focused on the goal in life: Heaven. They will be the true winners when the final down is played.
The new Catholics Come Home® evangomercial will air in various markets and programming throughout the United States, reaching an estimated 70 million households!
Perhaps the new Catholics Come Home® football themed ad will help motivate some loyal football fans and their families to set a New Year's resolution of coming home to weekly Mass!
We all know that with God all things are possible! After all, the Holy Spirit inspired me to write this script more than a year ago, long before Notre Dame ever played its first game of their undefeated season. Then by God's grace, I ran into Coach Holtz last July in the Los Angeles airport and was able to invite him to star in this spot! It's quite apparent that God is watching over us and has a wonderful plan in store!
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Catholics Come Home, Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, Notre Dame, Tom Peterson, College Bowl Games, Lou Holtz, Catholic Faith, New Evangelization, missionary, Deacon Keith Fournier
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- All survive terrifying plane 'belly landing' in Newark
- Nebraska Bishop: Gosnell clinic was 'reminiscent of Auschwitz'
- Why even if you lose, playing Powerball isn't such a bad bet after all
- Cheap cigarette outlets in U.S. may be funding terrorists
- Shocking report reveals 38 men, 33 women are raped each day in the military
- Father Frank Pavone: Houston Abortionist Killing Babies Born Alive
- Bill Donohue, Catholic League, Disclose Fight with the IRS, Demonstrate Courage
- Chilling note scrawled by bloodied Boston terrorist reveals motive
- Sex In Uniform: Why the Increase in Sexual Assaults in the Military?
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?