See what two teenage girls did to get on the internet after curfew -- that got them arrested for conspiracy
It is undecided if they will face formal charges.
Two teenage girls have been arrested for drugging their parents. Their motive was to use the internet past their curfew.
The milkshakes were laced with crushed sleeping pills. The girls admitted to police they crushed the pills to put the parents to sleep so they could stay up past 10 p.m. using the internet. What sites they visited online have not been disclosed.
The parents did not finish their shakes, complaining of a gritty texture and funny taste. They awoke during the night feeling groggy. When they awoke in the morning, still groggy, they became suspicious about their food and went to the police station to see if they had been drugged.
Investigators then questioned the girls who admitted to spiking the shakes.
The girls were booked into the Placer County Juvenile Hall on New Year's Eve on suspicion of conspiracy and willfully mingling a pharmaceutical into food. It is unknown if prosecutors will pursue charges against the children.
The mother of the 16-year-old says this was the second time she did this.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action' to end global hunger
- To Bill O'Reilly - Phil Robertson Was Quoting St Paul! Ignorance of Scripture is Ignorance of Christ
- Duck Dynasty and the GQ Interview of Phil Robertson: Rejecting Political Correctness
- Fr. Frank Pavone: We Will Obey God Rather Than Men. We Will Not Obey the HHS Mandate
- Ninety percent of Americans will celebrate Christmas this year - even 80 percent of non-Christians
- Portraits of Lee and Jackson taken down at college, high school renamed
- The unrelenting 'Gay Mafia' has bullied A&E into suspending 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- Archbishop Nienstedt Voluntary Steps Aside After Allegation, Claims it is Absolutely and Entirely False
- Here Comes Polygamy: Utah Federal Judge Strikes Down Much of the Prohibition against Polygamy
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?