Watch this teen crash while running from FHP - Orlando
Teen crashes into apartment, power pole.
A teenager managed to steal a car and lead the Florida Highway Patrol on a pursuit before crashing into an apartment building on Wednesday. The 16-year-old driver was injured.
The Florida Highway Patrol was led on a short chase that resulted in a fiery crash.
One woman in the apartment suffered minor injuries. The passenger in the car was not reportedly injured.
The reckless teen also knocked out power and a water main, leaving hundreds of residents without power and water.
A trooper first noticed the car when the teen ran a stop sign. When he tried to stop the car, the teen fled the scene.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Florida Highway Patrol, teen, chase, Orlando
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Court sides with Obama, Osama death photos can remain secret - for your own good
- In the Wake of the Moore Tornado: What Can we Learn from the Disaster?
- US Supreme Court Accepts Religion Case: Will Legislative Prayer Survive Religious Censorship?
- Two Oklahoma men killed in tornadoes; Kansas, Iowa batten down for severe weather
- Supreme Court to decide if prayer before town meeting is permissible
- All survive terrifying plane 'belly landing' in Newark
- Nebraska Bishop: Gosnell clinic was 'reminiscent of Auschwitz'
- Why even if you lose, playing Powerball isn't such a bad bet after all
- Cheap cigarette outlets in U.S. may be funding terrorists
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?