While plotting mass murder, White Widow surfed internet for make-up and 'how to burn fat fast'
Shocking revelations truly shows the banality of evil
"White Widow" Samantha Lewthwaite, the most reviled and wanted woman in the world, in spite of plotting mass murder and terror, found time to surf the Internet for fashion tips and weight loss secrets. Accused of masterminding the deadly attack on Nairobi's Westgate shopping mall, files unearthed from her laptop proved she found time to look up mundane personal Web sites.
"White Widow,' Samantha Lewthwaite is a former British school girl turned terrorist and mass slayer. Her Internet surfs reveal that at heart, she's a simple gal trying to lose weight and learn new fashion tips
'Burn fat fast': The world's most wanted woman, Samantha Lewthwaite, looked up books on 'how to burn fat fast' and visited sites dedicated to western fashion.
Searches on her laptop revealed a penchant for summer dresses and open-toe shoes. "She has evaded capture for so long that it stands to reason she is a woman who is capable of changing her appearance to remain on the run," an investigator told journalists.
"She is known to use many different identities and is adept at not arousing suspicion, while blending into her surroundings with ease."
She had been living in South Africa under the alias of Natalie Faye Webb, an identity she stole from a nurse.
The former wife of London suicide bomber Jermaine Lindsay may be planning more deadly attacks after the Kenyan atrocity that killed at least 67 people, authorities fear.
Lewthwaite not only has the knowledge to commit mass slaughter, but also the funds, police say. "The international security community is working round the clock to identify her whereabouts and capture her without delay. The lives of hundreds, if not thousands, of innocent people are at risk if she is able to launch an attack. She needs to be stopped in her tracks before it is too late. She is a danger to the world," an unnamed source said.
Police also said it appeared she has been 'grooming her children to become killers.'
Lewthwaite's laptop was seized in October 2011 along with her diary. Information gleaned from both suggest she may have been planning to attack a shopping mall for up to two years. Police also said it appeared she has been "grooming her children to become killers." She is believed to have been behind at least six terror attacks.
Lewthwaite was dubbed a 'white widow' after the death of her husband Jermaine Lindsay, the suicide bomber died in the 7/7 attacks on the London underground in 2005.
It has also been learned that she is secretly married to a former officer in the Kenyan Navy. Information recently gleaned has shone a spotlight on the mother of four who converted to Islam as a schoolgirl and is now the world's most wanted woman.
As well as being the suspected mastermind behind the Westgate mall attack (pictured), which killed 67 people and left 71 missing and 200 injured, she is sought for earlier plots in her role as a major player in Al Qaeda's Somali offshoot, Al Shabaab.
As well as being the suspected mastermind behind the Westgate mall attack, which killed 67 people and left 71 missing and 200 injured, she is sought for earlier plots in her role as a major player in Al Qaeda's Somali offshoot, Al Shabaab.
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Europe News
- Despite push for gender equality - Nordic countries the worst in violence against women
- Pope Francis: Jesus Became Poor, So that by His Poverty You Might Become Rich
- DEFIANT RUSSIA: Leadership disregarding tough talk from Obama
- Long-lost pirate's treasure could be hidden off Irish coast
- British mom gets second opinion - and finds her unborn baby ALIVE, in spite of doctors
- Calling the Ecclesial Movements: Pope Francis Encourages Focolare, all the Movements, So Do We!
- Oops! Pope Francis accidentally mutters obscenity
- One rape or sexual assault reported by members of the Armed Forces - EVERY WEEK
- Pope Francis Writes to Families Seeking Prayer for the Synod on the Family
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?