Hi! I'm Gender X. Legal gender can now be chosen in Germany and Australia
The law says you can be anything you want to be, no matter what your DNA says.
The militant homosexual lobby is in full assault mode around the globe. In Germany, they have scored a significant victory, with the new option of a third gender, or no gender at all, on birth documents for children.
FamRZ is the paper suggesting that an X be used for the third gender, and is supporting the change. However, the option of the X somehow seems appropriate. As the world is being dragged into a new state, where gender is a choice, but sexual activity is not, we reverse two more pillars of civilization.
Modern civilization has flourished under the distinctive assignment of gender at birth. While some individuals with disordered sexual appetites have faced challenges as a result, by and large the traditional assignment of gender at birth based on physical characteristics and human genetics, has served us well.
Now, all that will change.
We have also long regarded sexual behavior as something that is chosen. However, the international homosexual lobby, argues that sexual behavior is virtually compulsive, and that individuals should not be blamed for choosing to engage in same-sex sexual activity, and other deviant behavior. This differs from the long-standing societal norm, but sexual behavior, like all other behavior, is chosen and that adults in particular are responsible for the choices they make.
We have now created a world where we can be sexually irresponsible, sexually deviant, and be excused from all social, political, and criminal consequences of the activity. And if our activity promotes the creation of life in the womb, we can conveniently and freely abort it.
Perhaps we should assign all people, gender "X."
Most Germans appeared supportive of the decision, as are many people across Europe which is becoming increasingly dominated by philosophies of moral relativism and atheism. And, as the continent slouches farther to the left, they cast about for answers to why their economies are chronically troubled and their youth are listless.
The German law will take effect on November 1, and any children born after that date may be assigned gender X, particularly if parents believe they do not show any dominant physical characteristics of one sex or another. No DNA testing, which does not lie, will be required.
In Australia, gender selection has become entirely optional. Born males, with male genitalia, and male DNA, can now by their own choice, declare themselves to be women. That choice, has full legal support.
While Christians and conservatives around the globe are attempting to fight back against this Orwellian revolution, where male is female and female is male, or both are neither, it appears that in democratic countries they continue to lose ground. This is often because the homosexual lobby is very well organized, and politicians fear the political repercussions of their well-funded backlash.
It is time for the world to take warning. Once these things are done, they are very difficult to undo. Tomorrow, may be too late to act.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Europe News
- Christians of East and West Must Give Common Witness: Pope Francis Writes Patriarch Bartholomew
- Francis Xavier, Pope Francis and the Missionary Transformation of the Catholic Church
- Domestic abuse thrust into open in Greece
- Papa Francisco expresa su oración y solidaridad por víctimas de tragedia en Escocia
- Best-selling author links Jack the Ripper to Royal Family
- Con referéndum Croacia protege matrimonio entre hombre y mujer
- Fatima and the Conversion of Russia: Pope Francis Meets President Putin
- Pope Francis Offers the Joy of the Gospel in a Stunningly Beautiful Apostolic Exhortation
- Evangelii Gaudium del Papa usa lenguaje cotidiano para llegar 'directamente al corazón'
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?