World's oldest! See this video of a 101 year-old marathon runner!
World's oldest marathon runner retiring after completing race.
A 101 year-old man from India has completed a marathon race in Hong Kong. Fauja Singh completed a 6.25 mile race in 1 hour, 32 minutes.
Singh said he planned to retire following the race.
Check out his video above.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Asia Pacific News
- Oh my! It's raining dead mice on Guam!
- Breastfeeding for infant survivors of Typhoon Haiyan urged
- Cradle baby scheme in India cuts female infanticide
- In spite of U.S. military occupation, opium production at all-time high in Afghanistan
- China launches first moon mission with unmanned lunar probe
- IS THIS PROGRESS? Adulterers may now be stoned in Afghanistan
- Earliest ever 'Buddhist shrine' uncovered by archaeologists
- For the world to see: Afghan mother shows acid attack burns
- 'Cookii monster' Lethal pink jellyfish rediscovered 100 YEARS after off Australian coast
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?