3D Online Tour of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem
The birthplace of Christ
Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus, so why not learn about it with the free 3D online tour of his birthplace? Click to visit Now!
Jerusalem.com has launched the Nativity Church 3D online tour just in time for Christmas. This enables anyone anywhere to take a 3D virtual tour of the birthplace of Jesus - the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. Explore and learn about the birth of Christ, the 3 Magi who came bearing gifts, the Manger and more.
This is a fantastic way for our young ones to learn about the place and story of the birth of Christ with a medium they love and enjoy.
The stunning 3D educational tour of Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem is narrated and guided and truly makes one feel as if he or she are there. This is the first time the Jerusalem.com 3D tours are available directly on the web (other 3D tours require downloading them to an iPad).
Click HERE to start the tour!
About the Church of the Nativity
The Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem marks the exact spot believed to be the birthplace of Jesus Christ. It is the oldest continuously operating church in the world and has been active for almost 1700 years!
The Church of Nativity is built over a cave which is traditionally believed to be the Manger in which the Virgin Mother Mary gave birth to Jesus. For this reason, the Church of the Nativity has been a site of pilgrimage since the second century and countless Christians gather here every year on Christmas Eve to pray and conduct mass. It has been named a World Heritage Site by the United Nation's Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
Visit Now at:
Getting to Jerusalem is impossible for many, so Jerusalem.com aims to bring the Holy City to the world via online and mobile apps. Educational, inspiring and unique content such as 'Stations of the Cross', Holy Sepulchre 3D and Nativity Church 3D.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Middle East News
- Defiant Iranian women doff mandated head scarves
- WARNING GRAPHIC: Supposed 'US spy' is crucified in Yemen
- Amazing Stone Age masks go on display in Jerusalem
- 3,300 year old Selfie? Silver earrings from Biblical era discovered in northern Israel
- Syria to replace Afghanistan as nation with highest refugee population
- New film draws attention to plight of Christians in the Middle East
- Latest death toll in Syrian civil war: More than 140,000
- Barrel bombs used in Aleppo send Syrians fleeing for their lives
- Only Catholic Church appears able to aid starving population of Homs, Syria
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?