The Heart's Witness Against Muhammad: The Murder of Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf
invited into Maslama's fort. The plan among the conspiring assassins was to compliment al-Ashraf on his perfumed hair, and, when he was distracted, to cut off his head.
The plan worked, and together Maslama and Abu Naila cut of Muhammad's enemy's head.
According to the Muslim historian Ibn Ishaq, the Muslim poet Ka'b bin Malik (who should be distinguished from the murdered Jewish poet and political enemy of Muhammad, Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf) said:
"Sword in hand we cut [Ka'b] down.
By Muhammad's order when he sent secretly by night Ka'b's brother to go to Ka'b.
He beguiled him and brought him down with guile.
Mahmoud [bin Maslama] was trustworthy, bold."
Ibn Sa'd's Tabaqat records Muhammad's delight at the successful murder of his political opponent:
"Then they cut his head and took it with them [and] . . . they cast his head before him [Muhammad]. He (the prophet) praised Allah on his being slain."
Allahu akhbar. The pseudo-prophet can rejoice at an innocent man's death, just like many of his followers could rejoice at the attack of the Twin Towers on 9/11, and the deaths of thousands who did none of their killers wrong. This is what happens when you are the prosecutor, the alleged victim, and the judge. The defendant, even if innocent, has no voice. This is because, in Islam, Allah and his messenger know best, Allahu wa rasulluhu a'lam.
This is the Muslim mantra that blinds him to the fact that his alleged prophet is a sinner, a violator of the natural law, and most certainly not an authentic prophet.
To exchange reason for Muhammad's Islam is a Mephistophelian bargain.
(This article is adapted from the book written by the author entitled, The Heart's Witness Against Muhammad: Why the Natural Law Proves Muhammad False.)
Andrew M. Greenwell is an attorney licensed to practice law in Texas, practicing in Corpus Christi, Texas. He is married with three children. He maintains a blog entirely devoted to the natural law called Lex Christianorum. You can contact Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Muhammad, murder, fifth commandment, natural law, Andrew M. Greenwell,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Middle East News
- Elements of Syrian opposition feared to be aligned with al-Qaeda
- You'll be surprised to see what Palestinians are smuggling into Gaza
- Use Twitter, go to HELL
- As death and destruction rain down in Syria, refugees flee with lives to Jordan
- Hezbollah can reach Israel with missiles, report says
- Did intervention in Iraq unjustly discriminate against the Christians there?
- With Hezbollah statement, Syrian conflict threatens to spread into multinational conflict
- Chemical weapons in Syria - Did they or didn't they?
- The Most Powerful Weapon for Peace in Syria, The Trappist Nuns of Allepo
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?