WARNING EXTREMELY VIOLENT! Watch this video of an honor killing and understand
This is not a culture that deserves respect.
Islamic honor killings are on the rise around the world as a new, more militant strain of Islam becomes increasingly popular. Sharia Islam, notorious for its brutal adherence to 7th century mores, is spreading. Believers adhere to the most brutal and bloodthirsty tenets - with apparent relish. A new video recently uploaded to the internet demonstrates this.
WATCH VIDEO: Killed in broad daylight. Women in Egypt suffer from post-Mubarak insanity. Sharia Housewife killed in Hariri's manor in eastern province while the crowds stand by and watch. A cellphone was available to film the gory details.
These are the people who teach their 8 year-old daughters to "love jihad" and who murder others over a cartoon. These individuals blow themselves up in suicide bombings and give no regard to the innocents they kill.
It was a Muslim who killed Gandhi, a Muslim who killed Robert Kennedy, and a Muslim that attempted to murder the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II. Need we mention 9/11? This is not a religion of peace. These people are neither friendly nor tolerant. In their mind, Allah approves of these atrocities. We can only conclude that the Allah they follow is a bloodthirsty and evil deity and is in no way the God of peace and love that Jesus discussed.
In the video, which is now published online, a Muslim man murders an elderly woman because her son killed his brother a year ago. Never mind this woman was in no way a guilty party to the crime. She was innocent and merely making her way to market.
Despite her burka, locals say she was recognized and her murderer was informed. He responded by approaching her with a knife and slowly, over several minutes, stabbing her to death. This was not a quick killing either, done for the purpose of killing. This was a public spectacle, on a crowded street, with an innocent woman pleading and crying for help.
For the whole time, several minutes, the crowd mills about with casual indifference, looking on and doing nothing but gawk. No police arrived. The occasional chant of Allahu akbar can be heard, an approval for murder.
The perpetrator himself made a spectacle of the event, stabbing her a few times, then stepping back to admire his work. After a moment, he returned for a few more jabs, then stepped back again. He repeated this brutal dance several times, to the occasional cheers of members in the crowd.
We must rise above the postmodern heresy that suggests these people are worthy of respect and being left to themselves. We cannot shrug and write this woman's casual murder off to culture. This isn't culture, it's not civilization. There was no justice on that Egyptian street. This was the true face of militant Sharia Islam for all the world to see.
They want you to see it.
The boldness and brutality should shock you awake.
Honor killings like these have been reported in the US, Canada, and across western Europe. Not just a few, but by the hundreds. At present, England has 105 OPEN cases identified as honor killings.
What happens when this "cultural norm" arrives in your neighborhood? What happens when your daughter chooses to go on a date with a Muslim man? Or worse, refuses him?
What happens when you make an offhand remark about Islam that means no harm?
What happens when you show the world things like these?
Consider carefully, and respond appropriately. If this is their culture, then perhaps not all cultures are worthy of respect.
Š 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lords invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Middle East News
- WARNING GRAPHIC: Supposed 'US spy' is crucified in Yemen
- Amazing Stone Age masks go on display in Jerusalem
- 3,300 year old Selfie? Silver earrings from Biblical era discovered in northern Israel
- Syria to replace Afghanistan as nation with highest refugee population
- New film draws attention to plight of Christians in the Middle East
- Latest death toll in Syrian civil war: More than 140,000
- Barrel bombs used in Aleppo send Syrians fleeing for their lives
- Only Catholic Church appears able to aid starving population of Homs, Syria
- Demolition of Palestinian homes spikes on eve peace negotiations
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?