I just saw something in your eyes I don't like, Charlie Rose
CBS reporter fishes hard for biased viewpoint.
Watch the video above. In it, John Miller former assistant director of the FBI refuses to say the attack in Libya was pre-panned or spontaneous.
The US ambassador was killed by explosives, which required deliberate preparation and use. We know that a terrorist leader, Sufyan Ben Qumu, a former Guantanamo Bay detainee, was present at the site.
Despite these facts, Miller refuses to say the attack was pre-planned and Charlie Rose, staring intently at Miller fishes for a statement that the attack was spontaneous as opposed to pre-planned, asking which was "more likely." (Watch video at 1:50)
Miller withholds comment.
It is clear that the Obama administration has found a scapegoat in claiming these attacks were spontaneously incited by a viral video that insulted the Muslim prophet Mohammed, however that video had been online for months prior to the attacks.
While other people in many parts of the world heard about it for the first time last week, and took to the streets, certain terrorist-affiliated elements arrived at multiple locations around the world, on a precise schedule, armed with weaponry. You cannot call that spontaneous no matter how incongruent that reality is with your political views.
Predictably, violence ensued.
This is clear evidence of pre-planned violence that curiously occurred on September 11.
For a presidential administration, and its sympathetic reporters to advocate a political bias is indefensible given the magnitude of the attacks and the deaths of Americans.
I just saw something in your eyes I don't like, Charlie Rose. I saw a foolish thought.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Middle East News
- More than 100,000 Ethiopians expelled from Saudi Arabia
- Free the Nuns of St. Thekla! Pope, Orthodox Leaders Urge Prayer for Kidnapped Nuns in Syria
- 'Tolerant' Muslims threaten holy war if Jews try to pray at site of ancient temple
- Embajador palestino en España se ofrece a cambio de liberación de doce religiosas en Siria
- HIV cases skyrocketing in Iran
- THIS OLD HOUSE: Amazing 10,000-year-old house uncovered in Israel
- Young girls and boys tortured and executed in Syrian civil war
- A VERY OLD TOAST! 3,700-year-old wine cellar found
- 5,000-year-old salt mines built by prehistoric men still in use today
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?