Catholics to celebrate feast of St. Patrick two days earlier in 2008
DUBLIN, Ireland (CNS) - Catholics worldwide will celebrate the feast of St. Patrick two days earlier next year after the Vatican gave permission to move the feast day to avoid a conflict with Holy Week.
Copyright (c) 2007 Catholic News Service/U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Europe News
- Bizarro World: Putin and the Patriarch Call Russia to Return to Moral Values
- Another Interview: What did Pope Francis Really Say About Marxism and the Orthodox Church?
- Cardenal Rouco presenta segundo volumen de Obras Completas de Joseph Ratzinger
- Infuriated Merkel compares NSA to Stasi, spies in former East Germany
- Papa Francisco en su cumpleaños: Que el Señor escriba nuestra historia
- Caritas Almería pide ayudas tras sufrir robo de una tonelada de alimentos
- El Santuario
- Participating in the Resurrection Now: Pope Francis On Our Resurrection From the Dead
- El Papa: Si las palabras cristianas son palabras sin Cristo se recorre
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?