Saints encourage Catholics to follow in their footsteps, pope says on All Saints' Day
VATICAN CITY (CNS) – The saints of the Catholic Church are a source of inspiration, encouraging the faithful to follow in their footsteps and experience true happiness found with God's love, Pope Benedict XVI said.
POPE HOLDS CROSIER WHILE CELEBRATING MASS ON ALL SAINTS' DAY - Pope Benedict XVI holds his crosier during the celebration of Mass on All Saints' Day in St. Peter's Basilica at the Vatican Nov. 1. (CNS/Catholic Press Photo)
Copyright (c) 2007 Catholic News Service/U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Europe News
- Another Interview: What did Pope Francis Really Say About Marxism and the Orthodox Church?
- Bizarro World: Putin and the Patriarch Call Russia to Return to Moral Values
- Cardenal Rouco presenta segundo volumen de Obras Completas de Joseph Ratzinger
- Infuriated Merkel compares NSA to Stasi, spies in former East Germany
- Papa Francisco en su cumpleaños: Que el Señor escriba nuestra historia
- Caritas Almería pide ayudas tras sufrir robo de una tonelada de alimentos
- El Santuario
- Participating in the Resurrection Now: Pope Francis On Our Resurrection From the Dead
- El Papa: Si las palabras cristianas son palabras sin Cristo se recorre
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?