SUNDAY HOMILY: The Happy Priest - Building a Culture of Life
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: john paul II, benedict XVI, paul VI, humanae vitae, culture of life, roe v wade, abortion, contraception, life, marriage, family life, sunday homily, homily, father james farfaglia
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Year of Faith News
- FRIDAY HOMILY: Follow Me
- THURSDAY HOMILY: Father, May they Be One. Do We Pray and Work for Christian Unity?
- WEDNESDAY HOMILY: The Holy Spirit Coaches our Interior to Fight
- TUESDAY HOMILY: The Response of Faith to Scandalous Infidelity
- Toward Pentecost: St Cyril of Jerusalem on The Living Water of the Holy Spirit
- MONDAY HOMILY: Take courage, I have overcome the world
- SUNDAY HOMILY: The Happy Priest - A Reflection on Motherhood
- SATURDAY HOMILY: Whatever you ask the Father in my Name He will give you
- Your Grief Will Become Joy. Living Gospel Joy in the Real World
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?