SUNDAY HOMILY: The Happy Priest - Are You Ready?
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: sunday homilies, homily, homilies, father james farfaglia, advent, christmas, sacrament of confession, sin, second coming, pope benedict
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Year of Faith News
- THURSDAY HOMILY: Choosing to Live the Way of Forgiving Love
- WEDNESDAY HOMILY: Me, Myself, and I, How to Overcome the Unholy Trinity
- TUESDAY HOMILY: Christian Perfection
- Does the Lord Really Mean We Are to Be Perfect?
- Pope Francis On Gospel of Life Sunday: Let Us Say Yes to Life!
- SUNDAY HOMILY: The Happy Priest - Thoughts on Fatherhood
- Taking Custody of Your Heart
- OMG! LOL! NOT.
- MONDAY HOMILY: When it Comes to Love, Super-size It
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?