Fantastic Apple Oatmeal Cookie recipe
Become a great cookie maker with this recipe!
This recipe is very similar to Mrs. Fields'® Apple Oatmeal Cookies. Follow the simple recipe to make some of the most delicious cookies you will ever taste. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Yield: 48 servings
2 1/2 c Flour
1 c Quick oats (not instant)
1/2 ts Salt
1 ts Soda
1 ts Cinnamon
1/4 ts Cloves
2 ts Grated lemon zest
1 c Dark brown sugar, packed
3/4 c Butter
1 lg Egg
1/2 c Unsweetened applesauce
1/2 c Honey
1 c Fresh apple, peeled and finely chopped (1 med apple)
1 c Raisins (6 oz)
1/2 c Quick oats
Preheat oven to 300*F.
In a medium bowl combine flour, oats, salt, soda, cinnamon, cloves and lemon zest. Mix well and set aside. Cream sugar and butter together in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Add egg, applesauce and honey and beat at medium speed until smooth. Add the flour mixture, fresh apple and raisins, and blend at low speed until just combined. Dough will be quite soft. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart. If you wish, sprinkle cookies with oats. Bake 23-25 minutes or until bottoms are golden.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Home & Food News
- TOO SPICY! Sriracha factory in California ordered to shut down due to smells
- A most unwelcome surprise to a midday treat: DEADLY Spiders found in banana by British family
- TASTY TREAT: Fat, skin, connective tissue, blood vessels, nerves, bone fragments
- Not Again! Barilla pasta under fire after anti-gay remarks
- Asia Pacific region wastes food - as millions go hungry
- What your favorite ice cream flavor says about you: You may be surprised!
- SHOCKING REVELATION: French fries are not from France
- Low-calorie, gluten-free, high-protein quinoa dies quick death in U.S.
- Nations struggling to keep crops growing during climate change
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?