Michigan teen finds finger in Arby's sandwich
A teen found a finger as he bit into an Arby's sandwich.
A Michigan teen may have to contradict Arby's "good mood food" motto after he found part of a finger in his sandwich.
"I was like, 'that has to be a finger,'" Hart said. "I was about to puke. It was just nasty."
A worker probably left her area after cutting her finger on a meat slicer, according to health officials. The other employees continued with their daily duties, most likely unaware of their co-worker's injury. Food production was stopped and the restaurant was cleaned and sanitized after employees were informed of the incident.
Jamie Vail told the Jackson Citizen Patriot newspaper that her son was okay, however was still "traumatized" by what happened. An attorney has been contacted.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Home & Food News
- TOO SPICY! Sriracha factory in California ordered to shut down due to smells
- A most unwelcome surprise to a midday treat: DEADLY Spiders found in banana by British family
- TASTY TREAT: Fat, skin, connective tissue, blood vessels, nerves, bone fragments
- Not Again! Barilla pasta under fire after anti-gay remarks
- Asia Pacific region wastes food - as millions go hungry
- What your favorite ice cream flavor says about you: You may be surprised!
- SHOCKING REVELATION: French fries are not from France
- Low-calorie, gluten-free, high-protein quinoa dies quick death in U.S.
- Nations struggling to keep crops growing during climate change
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?