Michigan teen finds finger in Arby's sandwich
A teen found a finger as he bit into an Arby's sandwich.
A Michigan teen may have to contradict Arby's "good mood food" motto after he found part of a finger in his sandwich.
"I was like, 'that has to be a finger,'" Hart said. "I was about to puke. It was just nasty."
A worker probably left her area after cutting her finger on a meat slicer, according to health officials. The other employees continued with their daily duties, most likely unaware of their co-worker's injury. Food production was stopped and the restaurant was cleaned and sanitized after employees were informed of the incident.
Jamie Vail told the Jackson Citizen Patriot newspaper that her son was okay, however was still "traumatized" by what happened. An attorney has been contacted.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Home & Food News
- Got a sweet tooth? Keep sugar intake down to six teaspoons daily, WHO says
- Student-led project gives breakfast to 1,500 at homeless shelters
- Under great pressure, Subway Sandwiches will stop using - 'special ingredient'
- ANY SURPRISE? United States fails to make Top 20 lists when it comes to healthy diets
- California project aiding 'motel kids' seeks global expansion
- It's official: Carolina Reaper peppers are the hottest on Earth
- TOO SPICY! Sriracha factory in California ordered to shut down due to smells
- A most unwelcome surprise to a midday treat: DEADLY Spiders found in banana by British family
- TASTY TREAT: Fat, skin, connective tissue, blood vessels, nerves, bone fragments
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?