Study proves abortion causes breast cancer, so where's the headlines?
Newsflash: The left doesn't actually care about life.
A Chinese study shows a link between breast cancer and abortion. According to researchers, women who have abortions are 44 percent more likely to develop breast cancer. Subsequent abortions increased breast cancer risk as well.
Although such a link has long been suspected, any discussion of it has been viciously attacked by militant anti-life advocates who are determined to suppress any information that could lead to women making a genuine choice, informed by facts and conscience.
The correlation has been noted by Chinese researchers who performed a meta-analysis, that is a survey of multiple studies, and by assessing the aggregated data, they observed a 44 percent increase in breast cancer risk for a woman who has one abortion. Subsequent abortions increased the risk further, nearly doubling it. The study reviewed 36 studies conducted as recently as December 2012.
Doctors published the study in Cancer Causes and Control, a peer-reviewed journal. It should also be noted that abortion is generally legal in China and in some cases compulsory.
The link has been long suspected. The first data confirming it came in 1996 when an initial study confirming the link was published in a British medical journal. Unfortunately, few Americans are aware of the added risk factor because the initial studies were fiercely debated-not with science, but with rhetoric. Anything that could dissuade a woman from an abortion is automatically and systematically suppressed.
Meanwhile, the National Cancer Institute also continues to deny the existence of a link, although they have not conduced a proper, per-reviewed study into the link. The NCI is also a political entity, so it has an agenda which is linked to politics.
Abortion isn't safe, no matter what the militant left tells you. Their propaganda may be slick and refined, their tactics are honed, but they're still wrong. These are the facts: life begins at conception, every abortion kills a baby (hardly the definition of safe), and mothers increase the risk to their life with each procedure. Just because a woman may emerge from a clinic with a prescription for painkillers, doesn't mean she has survived the ordeal.
Many women who have abortions struggle with deep regrets and a profound sense of loss following the procedure, sometimes years afterwards. Others can have difficulty conceiving later in life, and now we find that many more can develop cancer as a result.
Why aren't these consequences discussed in the propaganda?
The left, in its obsession with eugenics and population control has never really been interested in life, not even the lives of the mothers.
The mainstream media, terrified and bludgeoned into cooperating, doesn't dare report the study.
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Marriage & Family News
- Love begins at birth: Newborn baby doesn't want to be separated from mom after birth
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN HOLOCAUST: 72 percent of the babies aborted in Mississippi are black
- Teenage survivors of sexual abuse, incest must address long kept secrets
- More black babies being aborted than being born in New York City
- Woman sends 100 tweets in an hour about her abortion
- Loneliness has strong impact on premature death
- Planned Parenthood agrees to pay $2 million in fatal abortion procedure
- Women's rights activist Reggie Littlejohn among 'Top 10' of Vatican magazine
- Let's remember to keep the saint in St. Valentine's Day
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?