CHANGE OF EPOCH. New bill aims to abort babies faster, more profitably in California
It's about money, not safety.
A California bill that would endanger the lives of even more women, and their mothers, is on the desk of Gov. Jerry Brown, awaiting his signature. The anti-life bill would allow non-physicians to provide abortions.
The bill is dangerous to women because half of the children murdered by abortion are future women. It also endangers mothers who may suffer an invasive abortion procedure at the hands of a lesser-trained non-physician.
By freely granting licenses to non-physicians, staff at abortion mills, including at Planned Parenthood facilities, will be able to perform the procedures without a doctor.
Specifically, the bill permits two kinds of abortion to be performed without the care of a physician. Non-physicians could perform abortion by "medication" (read: chemical warfare) or by "aspiration" which means sucking the baby out of its first home, its mother's womb, using a vacuum.
Neither procedure would require a doctor to be present in the room, or even in the facility while the procedure is being performed. This is an important tip.
If Planned Parenthood genuinely cared about women and the safety of the mothers who seek abortions, they would insist on the presence of a physician with admitting privileges to nearby emergency facilities. Yet, this common sense safety precaution is being discarded by the purveyors of chemical warfare and infanticide because it will speed their operations and generate more revenue for the facilities.
Advocates say that other states already allow non-physicians to perform abortions and that there are no problems with the procedures there. Which proves the advocates are tragically misled and fail to grasp the fundamentals of the issue.
Instead, more patients, including the poor, will likely seek abortions which will be paid for by Obamacare and Medicare. Ultimately, the measure means more money for abortionists and less safety or women.
Meanwhile, California abortion clinics continue to operate with virtually little monitoring or oversight.
Click here to learn about our 'Saint Michael the Archangel' conference this Nov 1-3!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Marriage & Family News
- Love begins at birth: Newborn baby doesn't want to be separated from mom after birth
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN HOLOCAUST: 72 percent of the babies aborted in Mississippi are black
- Teenage survivors of sexual abuse, incest must address long kept secrets
- More black babies being aborted than being born in New York City
- Woman sends 100 tweets in an hour about her abortion
- Loneliness has strong impact on premature death
- Planned Parenthood agrees to pay $2 million in fatal abortion procedure
- Women's rights activist Reggie Littlejohn among 'Top 10' of Vatican magazine
- Let's remember to keep the saint in St. Valentine's Day
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?