CHANGE OF EPOCH. New bill aims to abort babies faster, more profitably in California
It's about money, not safety.
A California bill that would endanger the lives of even more women, and their mothers, is on the desk of Gov. Jerry Brown, awaiting his signature. The anti-life bill would allow non-physicians to provide abortions.
The bill is dangerous to women because half of the children murdered by abortion are future women. It also endangers mothers who may suffer an invasive abortion procedure at the hands of a lesser-trained non-physician.
By freely granting licenses to non-physicians, staff at abortion mills, including at Planned Parenthood facilities, will be able to perform the procedures without a doctor.
Specifically, the bill permits two kinds of abortion to be performed without the care of a physician. Non-physicians could perform abortion by "medication" (read: chemical warfare) or by "aspiration" which means sucking the baby out of its first home, its mother's womb, using a vacuum.
Neither procedure would require a doctor to be present in the room, or even in the facility while the procedure is being performed. This is an important tip.
If Planned Parenthood genuinely cared about women and the safety of the mothers who seek abortions, they would insist on the presence of a physician with admitting privileges to nearby emergency facilities. Yet, this common sense safety precaution is being discarded by the purveyors of chemical warfare and infanticide because it will speed their operations and generate more revenue for the facilities.
Advocates say that other states already allow non-physicians to perform abortions and that there are no problems with the procedures there. Which proves the advocates are tragically misled and fail to grasp the fundamentals of the issue.
Instead, more patients, including the poor, will likely seek abortions which will be paid for by Obamacare and Medicare. Ultimately, the measure means more money for abortionists and less safety or women.
Meanwhile, California abortion clinics continue to operate with virtually little monitoring or oversight.
Click here to learn about our 'Saint Michael the Archangel' conference this Nov 1-3!
© 2013, Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Marriage & Family News
- Study proves abortion causes breast cancer, so where's the headlines?
- Very poorly planned - Planned Parenthood center opens abortion clinic next to adoption center in Fort Worth
- Christian organization recognizes couple, married 81 years and counting!
- Young teens, girls age 11-14 sending sexually explicit photos on the rise, laws may change to accommodate them
- Albuquerque voters reject late term abortion ban, but there's one thing you need to know
- Supreme Court checks abortion advocates, won't overturn Texas law
- Did you know Albuquerque is a Mecca for late-term abortion?
- MIRACLE IN TACLOBAN: Baby born amidst typhoon wreckage
- Disappeared: Missing teenager turns up in Mexico - with husband, kids
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?