Is Chivalry Sexist or Respectful?
I like chivalry.
Yes, I admit it. I know I'm not supposed to, but I actually like it when men open doors for me, and take my coat, and do all of those other little things that modern feminism says I should find horrifying and offensive. I know it's supposed me make me feel belittled and patronized, but instead I find it makes me feel special, and feminine, and even protected and somehow treasured.
Is that so wrong?
CatholicMatch.com gives single Catholics the best opportunity to grow in their faith and fall in love. It is the largest, widest-reaching and most dynamic Catholic dating site, home to singles of all ages across the globe. Founded in 1999, CatholicMatch is dedicated to St. Raphael and endorsed by clergy, including members of the Magisterium. The site offers single Catholics an online community like no other – one that encourages and edifies its members through an exclusive temperament test, a first-of-its-kind in-line chat system, polls, a blog and 41 forums, where every dimension of Catholicism and single life is discussed. Sign up today and prepare to make wonderful new friendships while you grow in faith and fall in love!
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Marriage & Family News
- How Republicans won the fight over abortion in Texas
- Love begins at birth: Newborn baby doesn't want to be separated from mom after birth
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN HOLOCAUST: 72 percent of the babies aborted in Mississippi are black
- Teenage survivors of sexual abuse, incest must address long kept secrets
- More black babies being aborted than being born in New York City
- Woman sends 100 tweets in an hour about her abortion
- Loneliness has strong impact on premature death
- Planned Parenthood agrees to pay $2 million in fatal abortion procedure
- Women's rights activist Reggie Littlejohn among 'Top 10' of Vatican magazine
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?