ANGEL'S FACE APPEARS on 9-11 memorial!
Angel's face has appeared on steel taken from 9/11 site.
Is it the face of an angel? According to some, yes. The face of an angel can be seen in a monument to the World Trade Center made of twisted steel from the site.
The beam was weakened by the intense fire stoked by hotly-burning aviation fuel as well as the tremendous weight of the many floors above the impact zone. Eventually the beam twisted and gave way, along with dozens of others, as the upper floors of the WTC came crashing down.
Once buried under a small mountain of rubble, the beam was then exposed to water, rust, salts and other elements which likely imprinted the pattern on its surface.
Or, it could actually just be a miracle intended to comfort those who view the memorial?
No matter the origin, the angelic face should serve as a reminder and a comfort to those who lost loved ones on that fateful day. In the face of such deep misery and despair, God's angels went to work, plucking souls from buried, broken bodies to carry to heaven on that fateful day where we believe they were made whole again in communion with beloved Christ.
View the images and decide for yourself.
Can you see it?
Look closely. Is this the face of an angel? Some think so.
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Living Faith News
- Pope Francis: Fasting 'chips away at our security and, as a consequence, benefits someone else'
- Medical experts confirm miracle attributed to Archbishop Fulton Sheen
- What will your Lenten Pledge be?
- Pope may visit China this summer, says China and the Vatican are 'close'
- Francis: 'I carry crucifix I took from dead priest.'
- Pope Francis says papal summer residence gardens be opened to the public
- Pope Francis makes special plea, but will any Catholics really listen?
- Pope Francis charts a brave new course for the Church!
- Pope urges faithful to show love to those who have suffered divorce
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?