How to renew your strength and faith during one inspiring weekend
Empowering conference will be the first ever hosted by Catholic Online.
Catholic Online is proudly announcing its first ever conference will be held this November 1-3 in the greater San Francisco area and will focus on Saint Michael the Archangel and spiritual warfare.
The public is invited to attend the conference, which will be hosted by Catholic Online, the world's leading Catholic news, information, and media website. Speakers include:
-Bishop Robert F. Vassa, the bishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Santa Rosa
-Mary Beth Bonacci, an internationally acclaimed speaker on moral issues
-Dr. Deal Hudson, a conservative political activist and founding chair of Catholic Advocate
-Al Kresta, Catholic broadcaster and journalist, President and CEO of Ave Maria Radio
-Catholic Online's own Deacon Keith Fournier, Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Online and deacon at St. Stephen Martyr Parish in Chesapeake, Virginia.
Other speakers will also be attending whom Catholic Online will announce soon.
This conference occurs at a pivotal time in America, when our nation is beset by evils of all kinds. Warfare, both physical and spiritual are daily realities for all Americans. We see enemies overseas, and we see them at home. Drugs, gangs, licentiousness, and greed pervade every aspect of our culture. Our political system is corrupted, our healthcare system is being wrecked, and our children's future is being mortgaged.
In return, we are being given false hope, empty promises, and encouragement to follow paths that include sexual deviancy, atheism, and publicly encouraged, government sanctioned irresponsibility.
The orchestrator of this evil is Satan, but the Devil has an opponent in Saint Michael, the Archangel. Tasked by God to command the heavenly host, Saint Michael aids us in spiritual warfare when we call to him.
Your conference will teach you about this enigmatic but powerful saint, and will teach you how to win against Satan who is a constant challenger to faith. You will have the opportunity to learn many new and important things such as how to speak to one who has given themselves over to temptation and the devil, and how you too can avoid this tragic pitfall.
Your conference is hosted at a wonderful location, close to San Francisco and near the Bay. Visitors may take advantage of this to visit San Francisco to sightsee and shop. San Francisco is filled with attractions for tourists and the cities surrounding the Bay each have their own local identity and are also worth exploring.
Those who attend the conference and get their seat early, will enjoy early-bird pricing which will include two-night's stay at the Sofiatel San Francisco Bay and all meals during this exclusive conference. The early bird access is just $495.
Already, the conference has enjoyed broad appeal with signups forming a list on Catholic Online. Seats at the conference are limited and will be awarded on a first-come first-serve basis.
If you are interested in this conference, you are encouraged to click the link below and submit your name and information. A representative from Catholic Online will contact you to answer any questions you may have.
Catholic Online expects the conference to sell out, so immediate signups are strongly recommended. Filling out the form does not guarantee a seat at the conference, but will immediately reserve your place in line.
To fight back against the evils of this world, click here and take your next step now.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Living Faith News
- What will your Lenten Pledge be?
- Pope may visit China this summer, says China and the Vatican are 'close'
- Francis: 'I carry crucifix I took from dead priest.'
- Pope Francis says papal summer residence gardens be opened to the public
- Pope Francis makes special plea, but will any Catholics really listen?
- Pope Francis charts a brave new course for the Church!
- Pope urges faithful to show love to those who have suffered divorce
- Family as Domestic Church: Good Eats at the Dump
- Benedict XVI calls resignation conspiracy theories 'absurd'
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?