Fr. Pontifex has an invitation for you!
Now you can be a part of his newest project.
Fr. Claude Burns, a.k.a Pontifex, is producing a new album, "The Symphony and the Static" and you have an opportunity to be a part of the project. Launched on April 30, his Kickstarter campaign is slowly edging towards funding.
He has bravely tackled issues important to American hearts and minds, including homosexual equivelancy and the new atheism. Most recently he shared a series on Lent which was posted here on Catholic Online.
As a parish priest in Evansville Indiana, Fr. Pontifex works on the front lines of the Church's struggle against encroaching secularism and bankrupt social movements.
His new album, the Symphony and the Static, deals with our daily struggle and the choice we face to tune in to the symphony of Christ, or the distracting static of the material world.
Those who support his Kickstarter campaign will receive various rewards based on their level of support. The largest backers will enjoy an opportunity to spend time with Fr. Pontifex as the videos for his album are shot.
For just $5, supporters will receive a single from the album a week before the due date and for $10, backers will receive the whole album via digital download.
The Kickstarter campaign closes on May 31, so potential supporters are urged to visit the page now and consider supporting this endeavor. Even if you do not enjoy spoken word, the message that Fr. Pontifex is sending resonates with many, especially the youth, and is worthy of support.
Visit the Kickstarter page here to show support.
Check out some of Fr. Pontifex's earlier work here.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Living Faith News
- What will your Lenten Pledge be?
- Pope may visit China this summer, says China and the Vatican are 'close'
- Francis: 'I carry crucifix I took from dead priest.'
- Pope Francis says papal summer residence gardens be opened to the public
- Pope Francis makes special plea, but will any Catholics really listen?
- Pope Francis charts a brave new course for the Church!
- Pope urges faithful to show love to those who have suffered divorce
- Family as Domestic Church: Good Eats at the Dump
- Benedict XVI calls resignation conspiracy theories 'absurd'
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?