Fr. Pontifex on Same Sex Marriage
Yes to You explains the Church's position on Marriage, Truth
Is God the source of your identity? Or is it your sexual self?
"Although the Church says no to gay marriage, it still says yes to you."
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Living Faith News
- Catholic Online Boutique: Complete your shopping list by buying the finest in Catholic this year
- Pope Francis asks YOU to help NOW - Join the campaign to end world hunger
- Andrew Greenwell on the False Tolerance of Secular Liberalism
- Pope Francis orders clergy to hear confessions in parish church, plans to join them
- Catholic Team Global - One child dies every 10 seconds from hunger
- Media rushes to read tea leaves as Pope Francis trades Burke for Wuerl
- Cardinal Ricardo Maria Carles Gordo dies
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Send Pope Francis a great birthday gift!
- Pope Francis celebrates his birthday with homeless men and their adorable dog! (photo)
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?