The central focus of February, in the secular calendar, is Valentine's Day, and expressions of love are for sale everywhere-rich chocolates, cards with beautiful lyrics, ornate picture frames, red roses, and enticing lingerie.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Living Faith News
- Andrew Greenwell on the False Tolerance of Secular Liberalism
- Catholic Online Boutique: Complete your shopping list by buying Catholic this year
- Catholic Team Global - One child dies every 10 seconds from hunger
- Media rushes to read tea leaves as Pope Francis trades Burke for Wuerl
- Cardinal Ricardo Maria Carles Gordo dies
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Send Pope Francis a great birthday gift!
- Pope Francis celebrates his birthday with homeless men and their adorable dog! (photo)
- Pope Francis remains adamant: There will be no female cardinals
- With his whole heart, Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action' to end global hunger
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?