Bigfoot hunter to take monster's carcass on nationwide tour
Hunter confident his trophy is the real thing
Self-professed Professional Bigfoot Hunter Rick Dyer is offering photographic proof of a Sasquatch he killed last year. Dyer now intends to take the hairy one's body on tour across the U.S., Mexico and Canada and will charge a small fee for people to see it.
Hunter Rick Dyer has now finally released the photos of the legendary monster he allegedly shot and killed last year. "Bigfoot is 100 percent real - there's no question about that," Dyer told reporters. "Bigfoot is not a tooth fairy -- Bigfoot is real."
Dyer has now finally released the photos of the legendary monster he allegedly shot and killed last year. "Bigfoot is 100 percent real - there's no question about that," Dyer told reporters. "Bigfoot is not a tooth fairy -- Bigfoot is real."
He claims he shot and killed the cryptoid in a wooded area of California near Loop 1604 and Highway 151 in September 2012.
Previously, Dyer provided no evidence of his kill outside of a grainy video he shot of the creature. The video was included in a documentary called "Shooting Bigfoot" which has so far failed to convince skeptics.
Dyer says that he was able to reclaim the body and released a photo of "Bigfoot" on his Web site.
"Every test that you can possibly imagine was performed on this body -- from DNA tests to 3D optical scans to body scans," Dyer says. "It is the real deal. It's Bigfoot and Bigfoot's here, and I shot it and now I'm proving it to the world."
Confident, Dyer has invited more than 100 people to come and see the body up close for themselves. "We wanted to get people's reactions, make them believers, and we did it to over a 130 people," Dyer said. "We definitely made them believers.
"The most important thing to me is being vindicated, letting people know that I am the best Bigfoot tracker in the world and it's not just me saying it."
No word on when Dyer plans to take his tour as of yet.
Pope Francis calls for your 'prayer and action'...
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Green News
- Fearsome beast once stalked Europe: New dinosaur identified
- Resident Evil: Extinction. 30,000-year-old giant virus revived from frozen Siberian tundra
- The world's getting hotter - in spite of reductions in global warming
- BAD PARENTING: Ants use their newborns as rafts in flood situations
- Powered by Google. Online monitoring system tracks global deforestation
- TOLD YOU SO: Human behavior now causing greatest mass extinction ever, and it's finally hitting you in the wallet
- Cereal giant Kellogg pledges only to use ethically supplied palm oil
- World's largest solar farm in Mojave Desert frying birds which flies over
- Source of Amazon River may be 57 miles longer than previously believed
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?