Background on the Holy Rosary Comments

RomanticCatholic.com Presents:"A little Background on the Holy Rosary" it show where it came from and the great benefits of this devotion, narrated by The Mary Foundation Continue Reading

1. Nancy

Please pray that my daughter's epilepsy gets under control. We are searching for the right dose that will stop the seizures. Thank you

2. Jeanette Porter

Please pray for me to find a job. I have been out of work for a full year. My son and I are at the bottom of our financial rope. Please pray I get a job right away. Please pray someone will respond to my resume. Thank you

3. royce njovu

Please pray for my sister who is been sick for sometime now and pray for my daugther to understand what she reads because she is writing the exams and also my son to know god thank you

4. Reta Poliss

I love this explanation so much.. I have been trying my very best to pray the rosary daily especially this year. May god bless you all. I would love to get information about how i can order a kit to make rosaries. My daughter likes to do them.

5. Mary Bellino

Just beautiful!!! A wonderful explanation of the rosary!!!

6. Cherry Roque-Patenio

When "Background of the Holy Rosary" is being played, screen remained blank. Instead of this, why not let the wordings of what is being said run on the screen? This makes understanding much easier for everybody especially those who's first language is not English. Thank you! God bless!

7. Charlene D.Lang

Couldnt began the day without my daily rosary to God,our most holy mother.