Background on the Holy Rosary Comments

RomanticCatholic.com Presents:"A little Background on the Holy Rosary" it show where it came from and the great benefits of this devotion, narrated by The Mary Foundation Continue Reading

1. ogechi
    7 months ago

God's forgiveness upon-myself and my family and also, Pray that God help us to live according to his will and commandment.

2. ogechi
    7 months ago

God's direction upon myself and family

3. Emily Brown

I so need powerful intervention. I want to be purged of bad thoughts and to think of only good things. I want to be more spiritual and teach others of the word of God and that only through Him all things are possible. I want to be a better person despite the financial difficulties and to be very gracious and love all my grandchildren and their parents. To love my husband without end. I want to learn to pray the rosary and to teach others of the benefits of praying the rosary. Pray for me.

4. Brian

Today is the Feast of The Holy Rosary!

5. Rodney

I started praying the rosary every day after watching Pope Francis' prayer vigil for peace. I am an Anglican, but feel called to support my Roman brothers and sisters in these dark days. We should all come together more as Christians.

6. j

i will pray for everyone who wishes everyone to pray for them, and i ask everyone to pray for my family also.

7. Nomonde kibi

good video :pray for me so that i can be true servant of God, by answering my vocation of becoming a sister and be like Mary

8. Evan

pray for the 2 angles that lost their lives in a boating accident and their sister who is fighting for her life.

9. Brenda Kabasomi

I have just come across this website and I feel blessed. I want to start praying the rosary daily. Please pray for me to achieve this. God bless you all.

10. Minda Mayers

Are the Glorious mystery pray during lent?