Background on the Holy Rosary Comments

RomanticCatholic.com Presents:"A little Background on the Holy Rosary" it show where it came from and the great benefits of this devotion, narrated by The Mary Foundation Continue Reading

1. Rodney
    9 months ago

I started praying the rosary every day after watching Pope Francis' prayer vigil for peace. I am an Anglican, but feel called to support my Roman brothers and sisters in these dark days. We should all come together more as Christians.

2. j
    10 months ago

i will pray for everyone who wishes everyone to pray for them, and i ask everyone to pray for my family also.

3. Nomonde kibi

good video :pray for me so that i can be true servant of God, by answering my vocation of becoming a sister and be like Mary

4. Evan

pray for the 2 angles that lost their lives in a boating accident and their sister who is fighting for her life.

5. Brenda Kabasomi

I have just come across this website and I feel blessed. I want to start praying the rosary daily. Please pray for me to achieve this. God bless you all.

6. Minda Mayers

Are the Glorious mystery pray during lent?

7. Jill Perez

Please pray for this kindred soul who struggle everyday just to make ends meet. And despite having limited resources, always strive to be selfless.

8. freda

Please pray for my family to deepen their faith in God despite our struggling financial situation.

9. marge guckin

I would love to have this video for my CCD Class. Is there any chance for me to purchase it?

10. Emily Toscano

Please pray for my son Dominic Toscano who is studing to pass his exam to receive his license to practice Physical Therapy. Thank you.